3. Surprise?

Seraphina

Oh my, Salazar, my head is pounding. I haven't had a headache this bad since I fell off my broom during quidditch 3rd year; ended up in the infirmary for almost 2 weeks.

Putting pressure on my head with my hand hoping it eases up the pain, groaning as I get up. The site in front of me is something: Scorpius is spread across the couch, his head hanging off the edge, Elio and Vesper tangled together on the floor with a blanket covering most of the Gryffindor and only about a quarter covering Ves— something I found quite odd considering Elio does not like being touched in any way that isn't sexual. I mean they've also been super close, I guess Elio has a soft spot for the Hufflepuff. Verena was at the foot of my bed, her feet dangling off the edge. I look around for Ophelia, then remember that she had left earlier this morning to get ready for class— shit. I check the time it's 8:30, we have 30 minutes till first hour starts.

I scurry out of bed, I wave my wand so buckets of water appear above everyone's head. Swishing it again so the buckets tip over, causing a sequence of squeals and screams to echo in the room. The first person I hear speak is my blond friend on the couch.

"What the fuck is up with you and water, for fucks sake!" I looked over in his direction as he complained, shaking his head like a dog in the process.

"I'm sorry, would you rather wake up with slugs in your mouth next time?" smiling mockingly, as I lifted my wand threateningly.

"WOAH! Okay, okay, j-just put your wand d-down!" He flew off the couch, raising his hands over his body as if he was shielding himself.

Something I wasn't able to catch was Elio and Vesper scrambling off each other. Both of their faces go flush trying not to make eye contact, as El rubs the back of his neck awkwardly and Lio looks around the room attempting to focus his gaze elsewhere.

"Guys, stop bickering. I'm not happy either but we have 20 minutes before class starts." Verena interrupted before we ripped each other's throats out. That's when I finally heard someone speak from the corner of the room.

"Verena is right, we should head back to our dorms." Vespers blush was still very prominent. As soon as he said that is when Elio jolted up from his place on the floor.

"I- um, I agree!" He almost sounded flustered. I just assumed it was because he woke up barely an inch away from his friend's face, and they might be close but I don't think he'd want to be that close.

Everyone had left the dorm, except Scorp. We have to share a dorm since he somehow found a way to make enemies with every single one of his roommates in the past. So, McGonagall put him in my dorm, since she is aware of our friendship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5 min before class starts— I would've had more time if I didn't have to strangle Scorpius for using all the hot water— and I am currently sprinting since D.A.D.A. is located on the 3rd floor.

I barely had any time to do my makeup and I had forgotten my eyedrops in Verena and Ophelia's dorm from our last get-together (we usually alternate rooms for our smoke sessions.) So, I look questionable at the moment: red eyes, wild hair that is currently in the shittest messy bun possible, and the scariest eyebags I have ever seen on myself. Along with the fact that we ran out of those nifty anti-hangover elixirs, so my heart feels like it's in my head and beating against my skull.