Kokichi X Reader❤️❤️‍🩹

WARNINGS: SELF HARM

[Reader] was reading a book while drinking [favorite drink]. "[Reader]! Come down for dinner!" [Reader] came rushing down the stairs, ready to eat [favorite dish]. They took the small plate and their fork, then came back to their room.

[READER] POV

I took the plate and ran back up to my room. I opened up my laptop and clicked a Netflix movie. I clicked on Degrassi high(i made up a random name-). After a couple minutes I finished my food and placed it ontop of a shelf. I continued watching after that. 

After a couple of hours, a self harm scene showed up. Now, as somebody who gets triggered by self harm 'cause I use to do it, this wasn't very fun for me. My eyes got glued blade being slashed across Merthida(idk random name again). I wanted to look away and shut the laptop, but I couldn't. My breathing got heavier, and it got harder to breathe. My vision was getting blurry, and I started to slowly lift my body weigh off the bed. I walked over to the bathroom, and I picked up a pencil sharpener. I then started to unloose it(I am not stating how to do it.) 

TW: GORE SCENE UPCOMING

________________________________________

I slashed my arm. What was once covered with scars fading away, replacing it with blood. I continued this process

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen 

Fifteen

My vision started to get a bit blurry

My phone started to ring. I picked it up while trying to clean the blood up. 

"Heyyyyy beloved [Reader]~! Whatcha doing?~"

Kokichi, my partner asked. 

"U-uhm. I was just... uhm.. washing my hands! It got dirty with some red paint."

"If you say so~! I love you [Reader]! I'm coming over in one minute!"

Shit.

I have one minute to clean this all up. One minute. Or he'll get mad, he'll be disappointed.

I grab hydrogen peroxide and cleaned the floor with it. I then put on rubbing alcohol on a q-tip. I quickly disinfected it in case it gets infected. I then wrap bandages around the wounds. 

DING DONG 

It's probably him. I open the bathroom door and go to the front door. I check the kitchen to see if my mom is still here. It looks like she left, she isn't here. I then finally answer the door. "Hi kichi!" I say. He smiles and welcomes himself inside. He went to the living room with me. We chatted about some stuff like school work. "[Reader]! Hey! Let's go to your room and cuddle!" Kokichi says. I nodded my head in response. He got up and grabbed my wrist. I flinched and he suddenly looked at me. "[Reader], did you sprain your wrist?" He asked, suspicious. "E-eh? Yea!" He gave me a cold glance. He grabs my hand and lifts up my sleeve.

"Why didn't you tell me? Did somebody hurt you? I'll bite their kneecaps off." Kokichi says, sternly. "No! I just uhm.. got triggered by something.." I respond. "Thank yiu for saying the truth beloved [Reader]!" He says. He grabs my other hand and checks if I did it on there too. He checks my thighs also. He knows I use to do it on there. He grabs my hand, gently to not harm me. We go upstairs and he places me on my bed. He starts cleaning out my dirty room. It had bugs and food in it. After he finishes, he went into my bathroom and took everything that can possibly harm me in any way. It took about 1 hour. After he finished, he went in bed with me and held me close, very gently. As if he was scared I would break, as if I was fragile. I spent my night with him, chatting on different coping mechanisms for me, also him saying how much he loves me.

A/N

bro hi this is author 1 uhm so ig this is just yeah. If you are struggling with self harm, please contact help. You deserve so much more than you think. You are so amazing and wonderful. You deserve to live, and much more. Please don't cut, I know just saying that won't just make you go "oh ok *stops self harming*" because I know it's so hard to stop doing that. I promise that it'll get better one day. Not today or tomorrow, it'll be a long and harsh journey but you will get through it. I'm so proud of you for coming this far and being alive. If you are not clean, we can always try again, I'm proud of you for still being with us. If you are clean, I am so proud of you, I know you can do this!

Vent to professionals:

https://www.betterhelp.com/get-started/?help_with=Depression&utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=Search_PPC_c&utm_term=phone+counseling+for+depression_e&utm_content=82013695412&network=g&placement=&target=&matchtype=e&utm_campaign=2079213825&ad_type=text&adposition=&gclid=CjwKCAjw092IBhAwEiwAxR1lRl9YWl3gGre5ba2xhiVsnI2tUFzopSqc-BknTt1_ZQ_KOK4dlxQBjBoCSa0QAvD_BwE&not_found=1&gor=rd_get-started