Servant x child!reader x Big Brother Izuru 🤍

WARNINGS: NONE

MONACA POV:

Monaca wakes up to yelling and crying. Monaca is very sleepy and wanna go back to sleep but it seems them surrounding a person. They were veryyyyy tall. Monaca assumes it's one of those nasty teenagers! "H-hello.. my name is [Reader].." [Reader] says. Monaca thinks they look young but very tall. So, monaca asks how old [Reader] is! "I am 10.." Monaca is very shocked! 'They look 5'0! So tall' Monaca thinks. "Wanna join us into taking the world over the demons?" Kotoko asks, looking at monaca as if she's begging for monaca to let them join. Monaca sighs and nods. Kotoko gleams in happiness! "Servant!" Nagisa calls out. Servant approaches us and bows, "yes?" Servant asks. "Show the new kid around." Yuta says. 

Servant goes and grabs [Reader]'s hand gently.

[READER] POV

The man who is these kids servant goes and grabs my hand gently. He then starts walking around with me.

"I am Servant, please do feel free to ask me anything you want." Servant says.

"What's your real name?"

"Nagito Komeada."

"Do you like sweet or sour stuff?"

"I prefer salty actually."

"Are you an ultimate?"

"Yes, I am!"

"What's your ultimate?"

"I am the ultimate lucky student."

"Why do you have a glove on one hand?"

"Depends on if you are okay with goreful stuff."

"Yep, i am." 

"I ripped somebody's hand off and cut mine own and replaced it with theirs."

"Wow.. that sounds scary.."

"It sure was, haha!"

Servant laughs nervously.

"How old are you?"

"I am 19."

"You count as those demons Monaca spoke of, right?"

"I'm more of a mix. Once im 20 im a full demon according to Mistress Monaca"

"Why did they keep you alive?"

"I suppose to have a servant and or a play thing."

"Last question!"

"Ask away."

"Have you seen my big brother?"

"Who is he?"

"Izuru Kamakura!"

He goes silent. 

"[Reader], what's your lil talent?"

"I am the lil hope!"

He starts to go on and on about hope and how hopeful I am. I was kinda weirded out but I didn't stop him as he seemed very happy about talking about it. It was a bit creepy but I let him do his thing. Once he was ending his rant he suddenly asked "why did you not stop me?" I simply just said "because you looked happy!" He started to tear up. "Thank you, nobody lets me talk about hope.. they usually interrupt me." He says, very sadly. 

I take out my walkytalky and turn it on.

"Onee-San! Pick me up!"

"Is something the matter?"

"Yes! I'm stuck in this scary spaceship with scary kids! This person called Komeada is helping me!"

Izuru took a sharp breath, only for a second. He then continued on the conversation.

"Ah, hello Nagito. I will be over there in one minute."

"Okay! Bye bye onee-San!"

"Goodbye Kamakura-sama!"

"Wow.. I cannot believe trash like me spoke with the ultimate hope!"

"Komeada! You aren't trash!"

"Ah, if you say so!"

We suddenly heard a loud explosion. Komeada flinches and covers his ears. I hug his leg and wait till onee-san comes. 

We suddenly saw a door being kicked down 

"Onee-San!!" I yell out in joy and run to him. He picks me and places me on his shoulders. Komeada bows to him.

"Please let such trash like me serve you Kamakura-Sama." Komeada asks.

Onee-San just nodded. Komeada gleems in joy and starts following him.

6 years later

We escaped and ran away together. I lived happily with my new brother in law, Nagito.

A/N

THIS TOOK 4 DAYS OMFG