꧁༺օɦ ʄօʀ ȶɦɛ ʟօʋɛ օʄ ֆǟȶǟռ༻꧂

In hell

"Lucifer where the hell are you?!" I say as I walk in the throne room

"Ahh I see my Akeldama has finally decided to see me." He says as he stands up from his throne.

"I'm not here for you I'm here for Michael."

He just looks at me with his stupid smirk.

"So where is he?" I say walking to him.

"I don't know, where is Michael?" He says as he chuckles.

I stop in front of him.

"Alright then." I then quickly put my hands on the sides of his face to get into his head.

When I enter his head I see multiple memory of him and Sabrina. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. I stop it a red door label Michael. I walk in and see some memory's of him and Michael. I walk to the last memory and see Lucifer. Our father. Hurting Michael. I wanted to know why so I just walked in that memory.

Memory

"What did I tell you about hurting Sabrina?!" Said Lucifer as he has his hand on Michaels neck.

"I did it for you father!" Said Michael with tears.

"What?!"

"I did it for you. For me and Lilith! Lilith was right, you only care for Sabrina and her power."

Lucifer lets go of Michael.

Lucifer looks back at Michael.

'I need to sacrifice one of my children to finish what Sabrina started' thought Lucifer.

"I'm sorry my boy but you are just to weak for this game"

"What gam-" before Michael could finish his sentence Lucifer made Michael burn with hell fire.
You could hear his yells and cry's for help.

~end of memory~

I removed my hands from Lucifer.

"WHY!" I yelled at him as I look him.

"I did it for Sabrina." He says with a smile.

I could feel someone entered the throne room, it's Amara.

I knew she was also someone who  my father cared about. And since he killed the one person that ever loved and cared for me I thought why not kill her too(or make her into a vampire and keep her) , so he can feel the pain I feel.

I also noticed that the kings that were at the thing with Sabrina and their little clay prince walked in too.

I looked at Amara and then back to my father.

"You'll pay for what you've done." I said to him.

I turn back to amara and speed to her, I grab her by her neck.

"Hello Amara" and give her some of my blood.

"Goodbye Amara." and snapped her neck.

"NOO!" I heard my father yell.

I chanted something so he couldn't move.

"As a matter fact I'll make you watch me hurt her." I say with a smirk.

The three kings and their prince just watched. The three kings were thinking of doing something but I started to hum and they did as I pleased and two held their little prince and the other kept an eye on Lucifer to make sure he can't escape.