vol. 16 {D.J.S} smiley piercing

•y/n's POV•
i'm going to get my smiley pierced today after i get back from my interview, i haven't told my bf daniel about it yet so he's in for a treat.
•end of POV•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i walk into the tattoo shop and go to the front desk.
y/n:hello, i'm here for a smiley piercing.
{f/d/l=front desk lady}
f/d/l:sure, right this way!
she then takes you to the back and preps you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you are on your way home now, daniel should be home by now. you then walk into the house.
y/n:dani, i'm home.
d:BABY!
he screams as he brings you into a tight hug.
y/n:hey baby!
you say with a smile.
d:YOU GOT YOUR SMILEY PIERCED?!
y/n:yes!
d:aw man, that means i won't be able to kiss you for awhile... but that won't stop me from doing other things to you.
he says with a smirk. He then starts kissing on your neck, you then let out a moan.
d:upstairs, naked now!
he demands
y/n:yes daddy.
d:good girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he then walks into the room to see you naked... and with your legs spread on the bed.
d:mmm, didn't even ask for you to spread those beautiful legs of yours. just for that, i'm just getting straight into it.
and with that said he pulls down his pants and boxers and takes his shirt off on his way to the bed. he pushes his cock into you.
y/n:ah mm fuck daddy!
you moan as he goes slow but then picks up his speed, like you like it.
d:gosh kitten, you're so wet for daddy.
y/n:only for you.
he then moans at your words and starts rubbing your clit.
y/n:FUCK DADDY! UGH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!
you scream
d:fuck y/n, i'm gonna cum.
y/n:me too baby
you both moan
y/n&d:FUCKKKKKK
you guys both yell at the same time cumming. he then pulls out and flops down next to you.
d:by the way, that smiley piercing makes you look ten times hotter.
y/n:thank you
d:of course baby.
you both then cuddle for the rest of the night.