Notice Mii Senpai.

'Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong.' The school bell has rung for the start of first period in the ~~Smash High school~~

You rushed down the busy hallway of students and accidentally bumped into someone, sending their papers everywhere. "O-oh! I-I'm s-sorry!! Let me help you!" You frantically exclaim. You started picking up papers one by one, while feeling like you were going to die from embarrassment.

You were almost done picking up the papers and saw that there was only one left. You reached out your hand to grab it and so did the person.

They looked at you, you looked at them.

You saw a very attractive boy with his eyes meeting yours, your eyes sparkled when you saw him. He was perfect. And he was going to be yours.

The boy looked confused and put the last paper in his hand, he thanked you and walked off. You thought about the features you saw on his face. He had a triangle nose, and strong jawline. He had perfect eyes and a cute haircut. He was perfect...

Your friend was behind you. "Um.. you gonna get up soon?" She asked. "Oh right!" You say. "LUCINA DID YOU SEE HIM?! DID YOU SEE THAT BOY?!!" You said excitedly. "I...yeah..?" She said. "HIS FACE! HIS BODY! ITS SO HOT!" You wail. "Uhh...huhhh..." Lucina replies, confused. "Oh look at the time we'd better get going!" Lucina says quickly. She dragged you to your class while you were swooning over the boy.

You sat down in a desk as soon as class started. You were learning about poetry that morning,"PERFECT! I CAN WRITE A POEM FOR HIM! THEN HE'LL LOVE ME!!" You thought to yourself. You immediately started writing on a piece of leaf paper, completely ignoring the teacher. 10 minutes later, your poem was done. It read;

"My dear~
I want you to whisper in my ear,
How much of a great person I am,
I will smother the others like jam,
If they try and take you from me,
My darling senpai~ won't you love me so?
YOU ARE MINE MINE MINE! <3"

You didn't bother signing it, you figured he would somehow 'pick up your scent'. The bell rung 5 minutes later and you immediately got up to find his locker. You were shifting around in the hallways looking for him, but hoping he wouldn't notice you.

You finally noticed him at his locker... talking to another girl. Your eyes got smaller, but your rage had only gotten bigger. When Villager left, you went up to the girl he was talking to and saw that it was Princess Peach.

"Heyy Peeach?" "Yeah Y/N?" She replied. How about you and I go for some tea later at break?" You asked her. "Oh I would love to!" She answered. "Perfect! See you later!" You told Peach.

You had the most wonderful idea, you would grab whatever poisonous liquid you could in the janitor's closet and pour it in Peach's tea. It was going to be great! You can't date a dead person!

So you kissed your poem you made for the boy, getting your lipgloss on it, before shoving it in his locker and running to the janitor's closet.

You finally arrived at the janitor's closet, and checked to make sure no one was around. You were lucky enough to arrive right after a group of people left the area. You searched for a
second and then...low and behold..

B L E A C H !

Perfect! And it was a small bottle too! You quickly shoved the bottle in your backpack.
------------------------
Author's note:
I'm gonna leave this one here, imagine the ending for me :)