2. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛)

Like any normal person, kakashi was ready to relax after a long day of work.

"I'm home!...like anyone's here to reply" with a sigh, kakashi tossed his weapon pouch to the side, slipping off his shoes right after. "..shit..." His Achilles tendon was on FIRE!

With one hand on the wall, he gently messaged the tendon standing up, face filled with discomfort. His entire day was filled on his feet. Running, walking, jumping, just about everything in the book. Now, Hes finally at home to relax.

Of course, the first thing he did was hop into the shower. A hot, steamy shower filled with random thoughts and a quick shaving session. It relaxed his muscles, the honey shampoo washed the dirt out of his scalp and he made sure to scrub down his body with a loofah.

~

But...kakashi isn't so normal.

No. Not at all.

Why would he be normal?

A touched-starved human who never even kissed someone.

~

Even though he had just dried his body off, he laid down his damp towel on his bed and laid atop it.

Now, there is a problem here.

"My sweet girl..." Hes a closeted pervert. He always was, always will be.

Just at the pure sight of your smiling face - In the picture he stole of you while you Trotted along happily with your friends - shook him to his core. His cock swelled and his stomach twisted and turned with joy.

His rough finger trailed down his humid body. His eyes almost seemed to role back with ecstasy. Hes gonna do what he does every night.

He didn't even need to touch his dick to get it up and running. Tip already dripping with pre-cum, flowing down the side and getting tangled in his pubes.

His slender, dexterous fingers curled on the tip of his penis, rubbing the pre cum around~

———————————————————————
This all I got, plzs don't kill me. Should I finish it later?