Sensory Overload

Dream dragged his feet over to George's room and stood in front of the TV, successfully blocking his view. He whined softly and flapped his hooded paws up and down. "What's the matter Dream?" George asked as he now focused his attention on Dream. Dream whined and pouted at George, George lifted a brow in question. Dream stomped his foot and whined even louder. "Are you little baby?" Dream nodded shyly, George stood up and walked over to Dream, reaching a hand to the boys head and gently stroked his hair before assisting in the removal of his hoodie and placing it aside, leaving Dream shirtless.  Dream breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped his arms around George, gently hugging him and rubbing his back softly. "Want to take off your trousers as well?" George asked, and Dream nodded. George let go of the hug and undid the other belt, slipping his trousers down. George then put the trousers away and got a pink skirt and showed it to Dream. "This looks good?" Dream smiled and nodded at his question. George smiled back and helped him put the skirt on. "Perfect, no more big boy clothes. You're nonverbal today right angel?" George asked as he took Dreams' hand and sat him down on the bed. "Mm.... no.. can talk... Just.... hard. Thank you, George." Dream fiddled with his fingers. "That's perfectly valid baby, are you uncomfortable with wearing big boy pants?" Dream looked at George as he thought about the question. "I don't want big boy underwear... want diaper a-and... want to cuddle please." George nodded and held Dream's hand gently, he led him over to the bed and sat him down on it. "You want angel milk dolly?" Dream looked at George and nodded eagerly. "Okay, princess, ill be right back baby boy." George stood up and walked over to the kitchen to prepare Dream's baby bottle and came back with it a few minutes after. "Look what dada has baby," George said sweetly. Dream giggled and bounced excitedly, reaching out to make grabby hands at it. George laid Dream down on the bed and covered him with his favourite blanket, then gave him his bottle. "Dank yous, dada." George smiled, "You're welcome baby." George walked over to Dreams room and got a clean diaper for him as well as his favourite stuffed animal Luli. He came back to his room and couldn't help but coo at Dream who was sucking on his bottle wrapped in his blanket looking so small, George could have forgotten Dream was 6'3 at that moment. "Do you want your stuffy?" George asked. Dream nodded as he chewed on the nub of his bottle. "Could we cuddle too?" George kissed his lips softly and walked over to Dream, he pulled his skirt down and slid off Dream's clean underwear. "Of course we can cuddle baby, you know I would do it anyway even if you hadn't asked." George held the boy's legs up and placed the diaper beneath him. He grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned Dream's prince parts, he then opened the baby powder and shook some of it on the boy's privates, he rolled the front bit of the diaper up to Dream's tummy and rolled both sides of the diaper to stick onto the front part of it. After finishing he gave Dream his stuffed animal and kissed his forehead. George put the items he used away as well as Dream's used underwear that went in the dirty clothes bin to be washed later. George came back soon after and laid next to dream. "You're beautiful. Do you know that?" Dream blushed and pulled George closer to him, hugging him tight and intertwining his fingers and legs together with George's. "Love you dada," Dream said quietly. George pecked his littles lips one last time before placing Dream's bottle back on his lips and closing his eyes after. "Goodnight Dream, I love you too." They both drifted off to sleep with the comforting silence and warm embrace. Dream was truly lucky to have such a wonderful partner who helped with his age regression instead of calling him weird for it and mocking him as his past girlfriends had done.