<<six>>

chan is laying on his stomach, scrolling through his social media, ignoring the spamming of his stupid-taller-than-him friend.

he is on the edge when the said boy  calling him this time. he immediately pick up, "you dumb spaghetti long skinny legs, if you dare to-"

"let's go to the park"

one sentence and chan knows the meaning. he gets up and changing to his baggy hoodie. "meet me at the usual"

"of course" and the call ends.

chan clearly jump over few steps before he lands on the floor. the maid startles by his action.

"chan, be careful!" his mother scolds him from the kitchen.

chan let out a giggle, "i'm sorry"

he saw his dad is walking towards the door as lucas, his little brother quickly stand up and running in front of their father.

"dad, look! i drew our family picture! do you like it?"

their father just nods his head then walks pass by. lucas lowering his head and the paper, he looks like he is about to cry.

chan without wasting any time walk towards his brother and commented, "wow, lucas! what did you get there?"

lucas looks up to see chan then smiling widely, "i drew our family! do you wanna see it, hyung?"

"of course! let me see"

lucas gives the paper to chan and chan stares at it. it is just five stickmen, two of them have triangle on their body and an animal (he assumes it is their dog, berry) besides the smallest stickman.

"wow! this is great! you're such talented, lucas! let's put this in your room once i get home later, okay?"

"okay, hyung! i'll be waiting for you!" lucas exclaims before he runs into his room.

he straight up and shouts as he has his shoes on, "i'm going out with hyunjin!"

"oppa! make sure to be back before dinner!"

"yes, hannah! i hear you!" and then he closes the door behind him.

"need a ride, young master?" the driver sees him and decides to ask.

chan just shakes his head, "no, thank you"

the driver nods his head and then stand there. the security sees chan from afar and it is like a routine for him.

"have a nice walk, young master"

chan grins at the old man before making his way to the park. from where he is standing, he can see his friend is leaning against the wall of random store while listening to music with headphones and a lollipop around his lips. he bops his head to whatever song he is listening to.

"yo"

hyunjin looks up, nodding his head once again before pushing himself from the wall using his foot. they both are walking slowly to the park, enjoying the silence before hyunjin decides to speak up, "my parents were fighting"

"again?"

hyunjin hummed, "hm, but this time he threatened her to get a divorce"

chan stops himself and pulls hyunjin to look at him. the taller looks down his shoes like it is the most interesting thing in the world. chan knows he is crying, he tried to stay strong by acting he does not care at all but he knows deep down hyunjin cares about his parents. he loves them so much but his father acts otherwise.

hyunjin does not know when everything has changed just like this. he does not know where is the wrong when his father starts to be aggressive towards his mother. everything seems fall out when his father got back from work with many projects in his hand and he started to yell at his mother and him, saying they were just a distraction to his work and everything changed from there. he didn't get the love, not even a greet. all he gets is yelling and screaming.

"hyunjin..."

"i want to be just like how we were to be... a happy family..." his voice cracks at the end, letting out a sob.

"oh hyunjin..." chan hugs his taller friend and let hyunjin sobbing on his shoulder.

this is the reason why they have a strong bond, because their situation almost familiar to each other. they understand each other, they have craven the same thing.

a family.

"let's go to the park, yeah?"

"yeah" hyunjin nods before they starts to walk again.

"want ice cream?" is the first thing the taller asks as they have arrived at the park.

chan shrugs his shoulders, "sure, i'll be waiting there"

"okay, i'll be quick" hyunjin runs towards the ice cream truck across them.

chan let out a sigh as he takes the scenery before him. the park always know how to make him feel in ease. his eyes are wandering around until they stop at the familiar figure. chan squints his eyes then open them in realisation. he sees michael is standing near the bench, and a person with a blue blindfold is sitting on it.

oh, minho the pretty boy.

he decides to approach them silently before he speaks, "m' lady?"

minho turns his head towards him, "chan"

how much he liked his name rolls beautifully on the younger's tongue. it sounds nice to him, what does his name sound like when he moan-

"miss me, beautiful? is that why you're here?" chan smirks as he makes himself comfortable besides minho.

the blindfolded boy lets out a scoff whole michael just rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"i'm here with my friend. don't be such a centric, will ya?"

chan shrugs, "can't do that. because i wish you were here today"

"and why is that?"

"because i miss you, buttercup"

the words make minho freeze on his spot. he feels his face becomes hotter by seconds.

now where the hell is jisung?! why is he so late?!

"don't you miss me?"

"in your dreams" minho mutters. he curses himself because his voice sounds different than he thinks.

chan dramatically let out a sigh, "and here i thought someone has asked me if he could meet me again"

minho does not even remember the last time he is blushing madly, maybe this is his first time. michael raises his eyebrow in amusement when he witnesses the scene behold before him.

chan looks up to greet the bodyguard as he smiles cheekily, "hi mikey! what's poppin?"

michael glares at him, deciding to not answer the question. he is not that close with him so why would he reply back to a teenager?

"what are you doing here?"

"like i said before, this is my home"

"you're kidding, right? you don't have a home?"

"of course i do, silly. i just... don't like the current..." he chuckles.

minho keeps quiet and then he slowly reaches for chan. chan sees the hand quickly grabs on it. minho feels the familiar warmth around his hand as he unconsciously leaning against the elder. chan let minho does whatever he wants, pulling him closer when minho already relax in his arms.