Minnie - Chapter Five (M)

~Minnie's POV~

I pulled up into the garage, seeing the chimney puffing smoke steadily which meant he had the fireplace going. The smell of cherry wood burning calmed me almost instantly. He only did this when he had something special planned.

I know I upset him earlier, and he had me too, but I also understand I was pushing too hard. I wanted him, no, needed him. He just is so stubborn; I can feel him wanting me too.

I sighed shutting the garage door, locking the car up, and walking into the mudroom. I slip my boots off, hang my coat, hat, and scarf up, and then take my gloves off as well. I smelled food too, which meant he had been cooking while I was busy throwing a fit still.

'Always looking out for me, providing for me even when he's mad at me.'

'He is mad, but he loves you, Minnie. Just be patient and maybe with this little push it will get him where you need him to be.'

Jimin like always is ever the wiser even when I don't want him to be right. I have learned I need to just listen to him when he offers me advice anymore. We needed to learn to connect, for me to stop hating that part of me, and Hoseok needed to learn that as well.

"Hobi?" I called out, searching the kitchen first to see him not there, the dishwasher running, and the garbage is freshly taken out. "Hobi-ah?"

I walked down the hall and into the large room where the fireplace was. He was sitting on a mattress in the middle of the floor, right in front of the fireplace, the tv on a movie app, and food displayed across the coffee table.

"Chim?" He turns around, holding a bouquet of roses. "I—" His eyes shift quickly to midnight blue and flashback to almond, a look of possessiveness on his face rather than sorrow.

"Hobi—" I trail off, seeing him drop the roses, standing up, and stalking towards me. Eyes fixated on me like I'm his prey, waiting to be caught, and killed.

'Do not show him fear Minnie, stand tall, raise your chin, and do not cower.'

Against my better judgment, I harden my eyes holding his gaze and I do what Jimin told me. Choosing to not react as he finally grasps me, nostrils flaring when he realizes who's scent is on me.

"Why the fuck do you wreak of Felix?!" He all but roars at me and I refuse to open my mouth. He was struggling to keep control, but I had faith he would. This was a test, to prove to him he was stronger than he liked to believe.

"Answer me omega, right now." He lowered his voice, giving a hard nip on my jaw, holding my gaze again.

'Tell him, and do not give him the satisfaction of fear, keep it up.'

"I told him to scent me because you refuse to. You keep pissing and moaning well I did something about it. You wouldn't give it to me so I went to him."

'I mean that is one way to put it I guess. I am out.'

Now I was worried, and freaking a little bit, knowing Jimin didn't even dare handle this.

"You let that fucking thing scent you?!" He roars, and I have to force myself not to cower even when I just want to run and not look back.

"Yeah, I did what the fuck are you gonna do about it?!" Now I really did need to shut my mouth.

"Remind you, of who the fuck you belong to." I start to shake when within seconds, he had ripped my clothes in two, and I soon realize it isn't Hoseok anymore.