He saved me Saved by Him

(Listen to this song and understand why I put it up)
I'm Daniella and l lost my knife because the governor took it and my gun was out of ammo so I was screaming so someone could help. It was useless. I heard a gunshot and to my surprise, a man was standing there. "I'm Rick and over there is my son Carl". Rick also told me that over there that's standing is man named Daryl and he asked me these questions:how many walkers did I kill I said about 200 then he asked did I kill anybody and I said no then finally he asked if I had weapons on me and I showed them my katana and my crossbow. They told that I was able to come to the "camp". I loved big camps but when it's a prison,its amazing. The old group I was at had my brother,Glenn. Dang,its been about years since we last seen each other. A boy named Drake liked me. He only called me D and comforted me when I needed it."Daniella, you will be sharing a cell with Carl and a new boy that now seems to be friends with Carl, Drake so you have two boys and no girls sorry" Rick said. I asked him to describe Drake and he said this,"Drake has black hair,loves music,likes a girl named Daniella, which is you and then he said that his group would be dead if we didn't help them".Thats the Drake I know.I like Carl I think and I think he likes me because he keeps on staring at me and Drake likes me.If they liked me and then told one another,let me tell you,the last one standing is the overall winner.I don't understand what boys see in me.I'm shy,funny,strong,sometimes emo, and all the time sense able about my feelings."Hey Carl,do you mind if you show the group to me?" I ask in a annoying voice"Daniella listen if you promise never to talk like that again I will show you to the gang" Carl said."What's wrong with my 'do what I ask voice or your gonna get tackled' voice" I ask. He just shakes his head. I'm gonna trample his sooner or in his sleep."Ok over here,we have Drake,Daryl,Maggie,Hershal,me,you,Beth,Glenn,and over there is Lizzie,Carol,Mika,Patrick,and Michonne." Carl says. I heard the name Glenn, searched around for him and then I fell to ground crying and at the same time, laughing."Carl,is She ok?"Beth asks."I don't know maybe we picked the wrong day to go out on a run"Carl says. I get up walk over to him and then I slap him and then push him to the cold floor."WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Carl screams. "You made it sound like I was crazy!I'm not!Over there is Glenn right?HE'S MY BROTHER!" I scream. Everyone was shocked. Everyone started to trample Glenn with questions. "You have a sister" "How come you never talk about her" and I heard Carl take Glenn into the hall and of course everyone,including me had listen."Glenn,Daniella is your sister?How come you didn't tell me and everyone back there that she was?" Carl whisper yelled to my brother. "Carl chill, I didn't recognize her and I think that you like my sister. Oh Daniella Marie Rhee come here" Glenn says. I walk up and punch Glenn in the you know where and he falls to the ground. By now, everyone's laughing at that. Rick helps Glenn up and sits him down and laughs at his pain. "Carl has to tell you something" my brother says. I just rolls eyes "Ok listen I know we just met and all but I was wondering if we coul-" he starts to say then I kiss him on the cheek and lip yes.