Open wounds

I was soooo excited. My bf finally got two tickets to go to a Måneskin concert nearby us! Finallyyyy!!! We were waiting at the entrance as they showed up and of course, all girls around us started screaming, waving, calling and shouting out their names: "Måneskin! Over here! Vic, omg, it really is her! Damiano, we love uuuu!!! Thomas, OMG, THOMAS!" "Ethan, he is so cute, aahhh!"

Finally, they stopped freaking out as they entered the stage and started the introduction. As soon as they were playing the first two songs, everybody around us started singing, too. Damiano and the others asked some fans to come up to them, onto the stage and ofc, those fans were happy and excited to be asked upstage by their idols.

Then I saw his eyes on me. Damiano came forward to the edge of the stage, he pointed at me and with a smile, he gestured to come up. I couldn't believe it. Damiano just asked ME to come up to him? My bf pushed me forward: "Come on, girl, don't be that shy!" Well, ofc I wasn't shy, I just was very excited that Damiano out of the Blue asked me to come up. I took his hand which he offered to me, bc I'm rather small for my age, and he helped me upstairs. I couldn't believe it! I was on stage with HIM! He looked at me with his eyes full of joy and happiness, I danced a bit with him next to my side. He took my wrists to keep dancing with me when he suddenly touched THE one spot on my wrist by accident. I immediately flinched and pulled my hand away. Dami looked at me worried: "Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?" I just nodded and tried to keep dancing, but my joy was gone. I tried to smile at him, but in the end, it was just a faked one. He seemed to notice that, he went to the others and told them something I couldn't hear, then he came back and lead me away from the stage and behind it. He locked the door and turned around to face me with a sad look on his face: "You wanna talk about it?" "Talk about what?", I ask back, although i know he already knew what was wrong with me. He sighs: "I just wanna help you. Please, tell me what's wrong." "I - I - Iiii----" I break off. How could I tell him I once wanted to end my life, to kill myself, to cut open my veins and die...? "You wanted to kill yourself, right?" Can he read my thoughts? I look at him confused: "How do you know...?" Dami interrupts me: "I saw your look, so despaired like you didn't know what to answer. And I can see you just did it once. Your scars aren't that many. Just one." I nod slowly: "Yeah, ... I once tried to kill myself. But I couldn't do it. In the end, I gave up because of the hurts and the knife wasn't sharp enough to---" I can't end that sentence. Dami looks at me hurt, then he pulls me into a thight hug: "Come here, bella." As he keeps hugging me, he tells me some wonderful things no man before him ever told me: "You know what? Your life is precious, you are too beautiful and too young to die such a tragic way. You don't deserve that. Please, let me help you. You are so nice and kind and fragile. You don't have to fight all this on your own." As he lets go of me, I throw myself back into his arms and can't help but cry out all my emotions and despairs. He just listens to anything I tell him, how their music saved from falling into a deep black hole, from losing myself in desperation, from everything that could harm me, that they fixed my broken heart again and so on...

He just kept listening until I was finished. Then he kissed me on the forehead and said: "I would like to keep staying in touch with you. You could give me your phone number or your instagram?" I gave him and one minute later a laughing emoji appeared on the screen, one second after an emoji kissing. I laughed. "See, you already can laugh again", Dami cheered me up and we both came back on stage, Vic, Ethan and Thomas were still playing with playback songs they chose to give us both enough time behind the stage. Dami went to the microphone and started singing again. I was in the background, and some time later I went off the stage. I caught Dami's look while I was in the crowd again, so full of happiness, joy and pride. Yeah, he found me. The broken-hearted girl like Coraline who wanted the water but was afraid of the sea. She is similar to me: I wanted to find true love but I was afraid to just be disappointed once more.

But now I don't have to fear this anymore. Because Dami is with me. Forever.

A/n: Pls, forgive me this time I just wrote "I/me", but I felt so attached with his story because it also is really part of my own life. Next time I write requests, I'll write it with ur pov!

Have a nice day and thx so much four your support!