You love me?

T/w: Violence! Fighting!

My POV:

"Lara, yeah, I know he's an asshole!" I am talking to my bf about a guy we met in a bar some days ago and I was stupid enough to give him my phone number. Now he always wants to meet me although I already told him I have a boyfriend. Ofc, I didn't tell him whom: Damiano David, famous rockstar and frontman of the italian band and ESC winners. "He's keeping talking to me but I don't want anything from him! He is such an - ah, I don't know what to say!" "Just block him off, he should know you already have found your true love", Lara says, "trust me, all you have to do is tell him. He is bossy, he just wants to fuck you and then leave you alone, just like one of these songs say..." "You mean 'I wanna be your slave'?", I say with a crooked eyebrow. Lara answers: "Yeah, exactly! Tell him, leave him, and everything is fine. And if he dares to stand up against you, call me and I'll be here for you!" "Thanks so much, Lara", I say relieved and end the call. As I step outside my room, I'm searching for Dami. I have to tell him about that asshole who dared to harass me since that day!

Dami's POV:

I come by at her room and hear her talking to her best friend, Lara. I really don't want to overhear their conversation, cuz it's none of my business, but then I hear something I really never thought she would say:

"He's such an asshole!"

I freeze and keep listening. She says things I never thought nor dreamt of she ever would say. Was she talking about me, anyways? Well, sure thing is, because we don't have any other friends who would like to be more than just - well, friends. I am her boyfriend, we haven't confirmed our relationship officially yet, because we still want to have some privacy and not the whole thing with support or hatred like Gio and I had before I met HER.

(No hatred towards Gio btw, she and Dami are a really cute couple and I wish them all the best!)

In the end, I can hear Lara say: "Tell him, leave him and everything's fine." WTF???

That's enough. I heard enough. I storm out of our apartment, run downstairs, out of the staircase and onto the street. I don't know where to go except for a bar not far away from our - her - my - whatever place. I sit down, completely out of breath, and order a Latte. Quite late for lunch, but better than nothing.

Your POV:

I still am searching for Dami through the whole apartment. My dog, a husky called Zokola, barks while sitting on the couch. "Hey, sweetie, you saw Dami somewhere?", I ask. Zokola just looks at me with his brown eyes opened wide. I sigh: "Yeah, he's gone. But I don't know why or where." As it gets evening and Dami still didn't return, I start calling Ethan, Thomas and Vic. But none of them knows where he is or how he is. Vic says: "We will try to call him, maybe he'll pick up." But no success. He shut off his phone. He doesn't want to be found.

Meanwhile, it's evening and I'm getting anxious. What if - oh no. He must have heard my conversation with Lara talking about that asshole! I just walk down the stairs to see if he might come across the street as I hear loud voices: "So, YOU are her pretty boyfriend? No wonder she wants to leave you!" "Shut up or I'm gonna-" "Do what, huh? Break my neck?" "Don't make me angry, you filthy bastard!" "Where's she? I wanna see her!" "In you dreams, you fucking-" I hear shouts and noise of fighting. I run downstairs and open the front door just to see Dami and this asshole fighting each other. As I run towards them, some people stop walking by and see them. Two or three young men tear them apart and take the asshole away. I run towards Dami who is bending forward, his hands on his knees to catch breath. As he looks at me, I freeze. His face is full of blood and his hands are covered with some cuts. "Are you okay? Is that your blood?", I ask worried. Dami shakes his head, then he smiles at me: "Look who found me at least! Was worried you didn't want to have to do anything with me anymore! Though we confirmed our love for each other that many times! You know how angry I was? I had to drink a full bottle of-" "Just shut up", I say and put my finger on his lips. "And do what?", he crooks his eyebrow and smirks. "And kiss me", I order and our lips crush on. We are standing there some time, kissing and holding hands, until one guy clears his throat: "You maybe wanna go inside?" "Yeah you are right, it's getting colder anyways", Dami smirks sarcastically though it's a nice summer evening before pulling me inside the house. I quickly tell the others that Dami is here again, and they are happy to hear the good news. Zokola barks happily as we open the door. "Yeah Zoko, I missed you too", Dami laughs as he sees the tan husky barking loud, wagging his tail and jumping between the sofa and him. "Sit down my dear", I say as all three of us take place on the sofa. I tend to the cuts on his hands which aren't seriously dangerous. Then we cuddle together. "I just wanna ask you one thing, darlin'", Dami whispers into my ear. "That is?"

"You love me?"

"Dami, you already know the answer. Now. Forever. And always."

A/n: Hey guys! Sry I haven't been updating lately but I was very busyyy... On September 1st I'm gonna start my apprenticeship! Wish me good luck!

Any requests, wishes and else, pls write into the comments and I'll see what I can do!