Together bam

Not bothering to say 'bye' to anyone at the party, Jimin dragged Jungkook outside and the moment they entered the cab, another kissing session started.

Luckily for them, and the cab driver, their hotel wasn't too far away so in a little over ten minutes they were finally in their hotel room.

Considering the amount of arousal both of them obviously felt, their foreplay lasted an eternity.

And why would they feel the need to kiss for hours, explore every inch of their bodies, lick and nibble all the ticklish spots while leaving bruises down the path?

Cause they were both obviously stunned by what they saw once they were together, totally naked and exposed.

Jimin was first to take all of Jungkook's clothes, working his way to unbutton Jungkook's jeans first before tearing them off, and kissing his muscly thighs while coming up to his stomach, expertly avoiding the crotch area.

Jungkook hated it, but what could he do?

The moment Jimin pushed Jungkook's shirt up, revealing his shredded abs, his eyes widened , mouth opening slightly. The fact that Jungkook was always wearing oversized clothes obviously got the older mistaken that underneath his clothes is something not as admirable as it actually was.

Jimin hurriedly pushed the rest of the shirt up, now looking at the perfect buffed chest, and if Jungkook could, he would capture his shocked expression forever in his mind cause seeing Jimin speechless was once in a lifetime experience.

"Fuck you're hot!" those were the first words that Jimin was able to say, so Jungkook chuckled.

"I am?" he asked teasingly.

"I mean... what is this? Where did those abs come from and your chest... fuck I wanna touch every inch of you..." Jimin was talking more to himself while his hands did their work, scratching just a tiny bit harshly from Jungkook's collarbone, down to his lower abs.

"You can you know..." and why was it so hot in this room? Jungkook could barely breathe .

"What?" Jimin was a lost man.

Jungkook tried to smile, but then he felt Jimin's tongue, licking his lower stomach, his tongue just slightly going underneath the waistband of his boxers. Jimin was playing dirty and he did it well.

"You can...ah...do whatever you want to me..." While saying that, Jimin's tongue had continued its journey up, licking and nibbling over Jungkook's abs, coming to his chest, and staying there to play with the younger's nipples.

The older's tongue was wet and hot, and the way he licked Jungkook's erect nipples, and then sucked on them made him to close his eyes and just gave in to the obscene feeling.

Jungkook's not sure if it's possible to cum from someone nibbling on his nipples teasingly, while touching his sides slowly, but if this is the way his way too hard dick is gonna find it's release, then so be it. Would he die out of embarrassment? Of course. Did he mind? Not at all.

Luckily for him, Jimin moved up, and his nipples caught cold air instead of the hot breaths they were enjoying a moment ago.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, Jimin was hovering above him, looking at his face smugly, a cocky smile appearing as soon as they made eye contact.

"Aren't you enjoying this a little too much?" Jimin teased so Jungkook blushed, unable to hide just how horny Jimin was making him.

"Not gonna lie, and my dick speaks for itself, so..."

Jungkook was a simple man, why lie when everything else is playing against you.

The moment he mentioned his dick, Jimin glanced down, like he was checking what Jungkook was talking about, and then his hand was right there, on top of the younger's cock, stroking it slowly over the cotton material.