chapter 16

I was getting ready for breakfast when someone knocked on the door. I got confused cause usually the girls would just come into my room without knocking.

I walk to the door and open it revealing a maid with a letter.

"This is for you Ms. L/n"

"This is from who??"

"It's from mistress Donna beneviento and her doll Angie"

"I see"

I took the letter and read it.

We haven't talk much yesterday
I was shy when someone is new
But let's get along since your
Part of us now and you can
Visit me sometimes if you like
So we can know more.
Angie has taking a like to you
So that means I can trust you
Let's have a tea sometimes.

Donna beneviento.

"What a polite one"

I smiled as I put the letter on my cabinet. And leave my room. When I got to the dining room the dimitrescu fam is already there.

While eating lady dimitrescu start a conversation.

"Moreau wants to know you more, so as Donna and of course Heisenberg"

"I know about Donna. She send me a letter"

"Moreau gave you a gift"

"Really? What is it?"

"You can look at the kitchen once we're done eating"

"Alright"

"And Heisenberg.."

"Hm?"

Just then Heisenberg appeared behind Lady dimitrescu. My eyes widen and I stop eating.

"Hey buddie"

"Oh god.."

He immediately sprint to give me a hug and I jump up to the chair and stayed above it since it's tall.

"Come on why don't you give me a hug?"

"I'm not really a hugger person"

"Hey don't be rude, were buddies"

"Don't act like we're close"

The girls were giggling about how ridiculous we are. Heisenberg just smiled at me and I just sigh.

"Heisenberg please give poor y/n a break will you?"

"*Sigh* fine"

With that Heisenberg sit next to Lady dimitrescu. I got down and arrange my sit. I look at Daniela who was still giggling.

"Your like a dog that avoids it's owner"

I just frown at her and she just laugh.

"But we're your real owner~"

I blush as I just ignored her and continue eating. When we finish eating. I excuse myself to the room and go straight to the kitchen.

Once I got there my eyed widen. I saw a huge fish on the table. I heard the girls and they appeared behind us.

"This is Moreau's gift?"

"Guess we already have dinner tonight"

"But it's to huge we can't finish eating that"

"Oh I know why don't we invite the others?"

Daniela said and I agree.

"Yeah why don't have a feast tonight, that way I can get along with the others"

"Then it's decided I'll go call the maids to prepare foods for tonight"

"Wait let do this one, Moreau gave it to me so I have to be the one to cook it"

"Can you cook?"

"Of course I can"

They have so many questions at first but let it slide. They decided to arrange the dining room.

"Okay what should I make?"

I think for a while before I know what I'm going to make and it's gonna be a long day. I start doing different kinds of dish before it starts.