Demons can't get attached... right?

3rd POV:

You stare back into Claude's eyes, evalutating your choices. 'Fuck it' you think (get the pun?), and grab his collar, following up with a grin. You almost regret it as he moves in close, licking your jawline.

NSFW scene ahead, fully skippable for any readers who don't want to read that. The symbol of ∅ marks the end of the scene, so scroll until you spot it if you want to skip the scene.

Giving you a quick glance, he drops you onto the bed. He immediately crawls on top of you, and holds you still as his tongue rolls over your neck. You're feeling a rush at this situation already, and try not to squeak as his teeth clamp down on your neck and release blood.

He laps it up while his hands roam your clothes, unbuttoning your top. You look away as heat gathers at your cheeks. He pulls off your coat and shirt, then grabs your wrists, playfully pulling at them as he pushes you down under his weight. "Mh." comes out of his mouth, before rubbing his face on your chest, tracing up towards your neck once more. A small smirk forms on his face as he suddenly grabs your hips and slams you against himself.

His face flushes a little as that happens, before another "Mmmm." comes out. You have no idea your own excitement, how your soul reacts, is what is getting to him. You're too busy trying not to panic as you feel he's ...excited. His fingers trace your sides, going down and down before he pulls your pants off. He also took down your underwear with it. He chuckles as you tense, albeit breathily.

He pushes you so that you're on your side, before taking his position behind you, grabbing your arm and burying his face in your neck. "Mmmmm." he moans out, licking at your skin. You shut your eyes and embrace the situation as he traces your neck with kisses and licks, both of you huskily moaning at eachother.

Soon enough he slips his own pants off, and your breath hitches as you feel his member slip inbetween your hips. "Ohh." slips from his mouth as he lays his weight on you so you can't move. You draw a sharp breath as his dick pokes your balls, then close your eyes once more. You make no sound as the demon pushes himself inside you, but he makes a really loud moan.

This is where his demeanor changes from somewhat reserved to straight up thirsty. His arms trap you as if you were a precious thing, right before he starts thrusting into you with a quick pace. Your moans echo in the room, albeit his much louder. Yet something about how cool his member is against your needy hot insides feel so good, the vulgar manner of his testicles slamming against your skin so primal it makes your insides swell with excitement.

Claude is moaning like a bitch as he keeps going with unsatiable stamina and vigor, basically salivating. What he's doing is tasting you without the need to actually devour - what an incubus does. He has no idea about how exactly he's doing this, but that doesn't matter. As he feels another rush from your soul, a deep guttural moan comes. "Nggh!" you moan under him, your pleasure as if his own. His mouth latches onto your neck as he lightly bites, but he immediately lets go to moan again.

You then twitch under him as you reach your peak, staining the bed with your semen. His back arches as if he was having the same orgasm, releasing a heavy breath in place of a moan. He doesn't stop yet, pumping and demanding more pleasure. You shut your eyes and lift your rear a little to help him out, which he eagerly abuses. He keeps going while making low growls, but his own vigor slowly dies down. Surprisingly, he never orgasms or finishes as his excitement simply goes away.

You look up at the demon, his face is red. He carefully wipes you clean as you just lay there, limp. It's gonna be difficult to walk after that.

You then come to in the bedroom again, you must have passed out. You're clean and in your clothes, but it admittedly hurts to move. Your neck is sore from the bite, and overall walking is going to be a pain. You gather your belongings and get up, carefully. Getting out of this room is a bad idea, what if you came across Alois or someone?

"Claude!" you whisper shout, hoping it will attract the demon's attention. Keep in mind, the demons don't know you know what they are. Soon enough, he shows up at the door. "How are you feeling?" he asks. "Sore." you simply reply, at which he nods with a small smile. "I will escort you out. As for our little deal," he starts, while sweeping you up into his arms as you yelp, "the ball is in two days. At monday, you come to the iron gate at the side of the manor, at dawn. I will handle it from there." he explains, then swiftly walks the halls of the mansion. "If you have nothing proper to dress in, I will provide. I can collect payment for that later." he smirks, at which you roll your eyes, your face red as Sebastian's eyes.

In the end, this deal will benefit you in the long run. Claude seems more friendly despite being a demon. This could be abused, honestly. You leave the mansion, taking no stops.

You draw a bath at home, stopping by a mirror. There are bite marks at your neck and your face is red. All worry goes down as you know that this will be a big advantage. Well, off to take a long, warm bath.