Prologue: The S Class Dungeon

Expect many timeskips since Solo Leveling has more timeskips than my fingers could count and I'll be advancing Thomas Andre's meeting with SJW, the reason for this is because Guam is a territory of America so they'll be involved obviously.

3rd POV

It's been a week since the Jeju island raid, many were in grief about the lost of many hunters and civilians that were involved/got caught in the raid, all were slowly returning to normal until....

Breaking News: An S class Gate has appeared in Guam, experts say that this dungeon will be similar to the "Kamish Dungeon Raid". Luckily, there are no casualties and let us hope that this dungeon will be dealt with without any casualties.

"And that is why I called you all here...." Chairman Go Gunhee said to a group of S class hunters which include Sung Jinwoo, Choi Jong-In, Cha Hae-In, Ma Dongwook and Baek Yoonho.

"We all know how much damage the Kamish Raid did to America so I request everyone or most likely, most of you to participate in this raid..." The chairman said while looking at everyone in the room seriously, he knows that most of them are still recovering from the last raid and that they're still recovering from the slight trauma that they received.

"Beru, go to Guam and examine the gate." Jinwoo says to Beru: the ant as a shadowy figure leaped out of Jinwoo's shadow.

Most hunters in the meeting room agreed to participate in the raid despite their recent injuries while Jinwoo says that he'll think about it.

====================

Poll Timeskip: Who'll be the love interest?

====================

"My liege, this gate's aura.... It's overwhelming, yet it feels soothing once I got closer." Beru says as he floats infront of a fiery coloured portal.

"Send an ant in and tell it to inform me on what are we going up against." Jinwoo replied

"As you wish, my liege."

"This gate.... I have a bad feeling about this--" He thought as a screen pops up

New Quest: God of Fire

Subdue or Ally Hinokami

Reward(s):

+ Subordinate
+ 1M Won
+ Skill: Hinokami Kagura

"Subdue? Ally? This is new.... Maybe this boss will be different, perhaps he'll be able to answer my question to Baruka..." Jinwoo thought as he looks over at the Hunter's Association building.

====================

Timeskip: SL is really fast paced don't you think?

====================

Cha Hae-In, Ma Dongwook, Sung Jinwoo, Choi Jong-In and the guild master of the Scavenger Guild: Thomas Andre along with many A rank hunters are currently inside the S class Gate as they moved cautiously into the dungeon while looking around for any resources that they can possibly bring back with them. Sung Jinwoo uses his enhanced eyesight to look for any camouflaged enemies but he instead saw a hidden stone table which brought him traumatic flashbacks from the double dungeon incident as he made the strike squad stop for a minute.