Chapter. 9 First Mission

As the alarm beside y/n's desk rang, he stood up from his bed and went to his bathroom to do his morning routine.

Once done he wore his usual uniform and headed to commander Natasha's room, when he reached the door to Natasha's office he knocked on it and went inside.

Natasha:"oh! Y/n, goodmorning."

Y/n:"good morning commander!"

Natasha:"i have something for you."

She said as she opened her drawers and pulled an envelope and placed it on her desk.

Y/n:"what is it?"

Natasha:"it's a mission for you, i received it last night from high command."

Y/n:"i see..."

Y/n then grabbed it and opened the envelope.

Y/n:"it's.....a investigation mission."

Natasha:"an investigation? What exactly?"

Y/n:"siren warships were spotted near the coast of alaska but then it disappeared suddenly."

Natasha:"oohh~ spooky..."

Y/n:"you know, i could probably do this alone."

Natasha:"yeah you could, but you need your team with you so bring them."

Y/n:"alright I will, I'll go then"

Y/n then went to each of the girl's room and woke them up, once that was done he went to the docks and prepared his ship.

Few hours later the girls appeared and approached y/n.

Hood:"so where are we going?"

Y/n:"we're going to alaska, the coast of Alaska."

Roon:"where exactly y/n?"

Y/n:"well it didn't really say, anyways that's enough chatter for know. Prepare your ships and let's get ready to leave."

Time skip...

As they reach the location marked on the mission papers, y/n looks around to see nothing but ocean from miles on end.

Y/n:"alright I'll use my sonar to detect anything under the waves, while you hood, formidable, atago, takao search the coast. Hipper, eugen, roon, go to the nearest island and search for anything there."

Bataan:"h-how bout us y/n?"

Y/n:"bataan launch your aircraft but stay here by my side, honolulu do you have sonar?"

Honolulu:"i do."

Y/n:"alright use it, ok that's it. Remember to be careful ok?"

Prinz eugen:"don't worry cutie we'll be fine."

Y/n:"of course."

Hood:"we'll go now."

Y/n:"contact me if anything comes up."

Everyone:"yes!"

As everyone split up y/n drops his defensive canopy and searchers below the ocean waves with his sonar.

Few hours later he receives a message from prinz eugen,

Prinz eugen:"Unidentifiable Shipwreck found in our locatiom"

Y/n:"alright stay there, I'm coming."

Prinz eugen:"alright."

Y/n:"bataan, honolulu contact hood and the others tell them to come back here."