WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

Warning: mentions of self harm, depression etc.

Third person pov

Bucky is in the hospital sweating and crying trying to call nat. After about 5 mins of trying continuously he was about to give up when she finally picked up.

N: hey buck

B: nat why weren't u picking up?

N: i was taking a shower why what happened? U sound worried.

B: it's yn pls come to the city hospital asap!

N: hey hey calm down buck. What happened to her? Why is she in the hospital?

B: just come here asap I'll tell u everything when u get here. Pls hurry!

He sits on the chair crying while strange and his friend operate on yn. 15 mins later everyone (except tony) gets to the hospital. They see bucky crying on a chair near the ot. Nat runs up to him, sits beside him and hugs him. He hugs her back and sits there crying for 5 more minutes when nat finally breaks the silence.

"What exactly happened? Where is yn? Why is she here?"

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone yesterday. If i would have stayed this would never have happened. I am such an idiot! It's all my fault." Bucky cries.

While everyone is standing confused wanda and loki read bucky's mind. They both say at the same time "She tried to kill herself. She is in the ot right now."
They all look at each other confused when bucky finally tries to calm down and explain what happened.

"I hadn't heard from her since we left last evening not even a goodnight r good morning text and u all know she texts me every time. Even if she is busy she never misses a goodnight or good morning text. But from last night she was completely silent. So i texted her in the morning to see if she was doing ok but didn't get any reply. I thought she was sleeping so i didn't bother her for the rest of the day. The whole day passed but she didn't reply so i wanted to check on her. When i got to the compound and knocked she didn't open so i looked around and saw that her bike was still there. I thought she must have gone for a run r smth so i went in to wait for her. That's when i noticed that her key was still there which meant she was at home so i started looking around searching for her. When i got to her room i knocked but got no answer so i decided to go in. That's when i saw it. Her lifeless body was lying on the floor glass shattered everywhere, a bottle without a label beside her surrounded by a pool of her own blood and foam coming out of her mouth. As soon as i saw that i carried her here. Tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. When i got here stephen saw me with yn in my arms and quickly told his staff to take her. He is operating on her right now." Bucky explained still crying and blaming himself. "I could've stopped her if i had checked on her in the morning. Even better, all this wouldn't have happened if i hadn't left her alone in the first place. It's all MY fault!"
Nat tries to calm him down but it wouldn't work. He was having a panic attack and only 2 people could get him out of this situation and clam him down. Yn and steve. But now none of them were with him which made this situation even worse.
They all sat down on the chairs loki sitting next to him to help nat calm him down as they(bucky and loki) were friends.

💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀💐🍀

A/n

Hey guys! Hope u all r doing well. This was the first chapter of my first book and i know it's poorly written cuz i am not a professional and i write for fun. This is my first book so i am a bit nervous. Anyways what do u think about this? Why do u think yn did this? What do u think tony and she blame her for? Where is tony? What happened in the last week and a half? Feel free to comment your predictions below. I know this was short and had a lot of suspense and a cliffhanger but i am pretty sure that the next chapter will reveal some stuff that happened in this chapter. I am writing this at 1: 30 in the morning so excuse all the errors pls. And i can only tell u 1 thing from the next chapter and that is that u will probably need to keep a box off tissues handy cuz it's gonna be hella sad. If u guys have any suggestions regarding anything feel free to comment here or dm me and let me know.
And if u like it don't forget to vote and comment.
And happy independence day to all my fellow Indians out there!
This is SIA signing off for now. Bye!!!
Luv u guys!
💙💙💙