Part 3

School was finally finished. You hug your new friends goodbye and walk out of the class with Mina.

"Hey what are you doing later? Can we call?" Mina asks.

"Uh I might go skating for a bit but it shouldn't take long so I'll be sure to call you once I'm back." You respond.

"Okay." Mina says.

You two continue your walk until you arrive at the driveway of your house.

Mina hugs you goodbye and says she'll add you to the group chat once she gets home. You hug her back then make your way into your house.

___________________________

As soon as you enter your room you pull your shoes off and remove your uniform.

"This uniform is so freaking uncomfortable." You groan.

You pull out and oversized t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans and put them on.

^^^ Your fit

^^^ Your fit

You grab your skateboard from under your bed and make your way downstairs.

You slip your phone into your back pocket and leave the house.

____________________________

The cool breeze hits your face as your ride. This is exactly what you liked about skating, the vibe, the scenery. You felt free.

You decide to stop at a nearby park to take a quick break. You pull out your phone.

"Unread messages from 'The farm-ily🐄' group chat."

You chuckle. "Farm-ily...must be one of Mina's dad jokes again."

You get up and grab your skateboard, heading out of the park and make a mental note to answer the messages once you get home

You walk a bit before hopping on your skateboard.

You continue your ride, going pretty slowly. You normally wouldn't be this slow but something about today just felt so calm and you wanted to enjoy every moment of that.

You hear someone coming from your side so you move over to give them room to pass. Before you turn your head a boy wearing a grey hoodie, pieces of his blonde hair sticking out from underneath, passes you on a skateboard. You both make eye contact for about five seconds before turning your heads away.

"Y/N?" The voice says.

"Denki?"