chapter 4

olivia sees annika kissing joshua. heartbroken olivia runs away, crying. the rain is pouring down as olivia can hide her tears, she thought. she ran to her house, went into her room and slammed the door. olivia's mother, vanessa is completely worried. she has tried bribing olivia with many stuff but none of them seem to work. olivia thinks to herself " why olivia, why!? of course your not good enough nobody will ever love you! your not enough that's why joshua cheated on you with stupid annika! stupid stupid stupid!!! " pouring down in tears, her mother finally unlocks the door and comes in, comforting olivia saying " olivia, sweetheart it's okay. joshua wasn't worth it. i knew he was bad for you. please don't be sad, honey. there's much other boys out there like for example louis patridge,you guys are close friends right? " olivia says " well louis is a good friend but what if he breaks my heart too huh!? why did i even trust joshua.. our relationship just broke me to pieces thats all it did, all it did was damage me! stupid stupid stupid...

                  JOSHUAS POV
liv, wait! please wait! joshua says after pushing annika away. joshua tries to run after olivia but it's too late, she's already long gone. joshua goes back to annika saying " you! this is all your fault! why did you kiss me!? i loved olivia.. now our relationship is gone because of you!! I HATE YOU!! " annika left in tears, runs away. joshua does the same.

                  OLIVIAS POV
the next morning, she wakes up from a call from louis. ' olivia, did you cry yourself to sleep last night? your eyes look red.. " " oh no, i didn't!i just i- " " livvy.. you can't fool me. who or what made you cry!? i swear im gonna- " olivia hangs up while sighing. olivia looks at the date, and realizes it's a saturday, she jumps up in joy and gets dressed in a cute outfit and a shirt that says " saturday is just for me ". she goes out and eats breakfast to calm her down from the heartbreak and pain from last night.