Stand Alone Stories

Reaper's Word- One of my favorites!! This story follows Clair who is psychic and special. She ends up going to what she thinks is a kind of guided historical tour. The release she signs is a lie and really a spell book that traps them in the mansion they are at with a man that is a reaper of death. He is also trapped here by the family and they use him to gain immortality. He has no morals, and no care other than to use those that they bring to feed and keep himself entertained. However as Clair begins to provide him with more than that things change, and little does he know she is the one that can release him. The question being is Clair aware of the death she could release from this building, and does she even care? 

                    This story is only fully available on Hinovel. 

Where Loyalties Lie- This is about Adele and Ky. Ky is a werewolf and he is also a king, but the rest of the surrounding countries don't know that Ky and his people aren't human. That they are feared beasts. Adele learns this of course and what's more doesn't mind. She was given to Ky as a gift from her father. She feared the worst, but now finds a place among people she never thought possible. What she doesn't want to to allow her heart to fall to the false notions of love. It grows hard for Adele as Ky sets his sights on taking her as his Luna.  This is the first of three stories. A trilogy with different main characters but common enemy.

                  This story is only fully available on Hinovel

Accepting Fate- This story is about Kora who accidentally summons Orion from the pages of a book. Kora has not talents, no magic to speak of and honestly does not care that Orion is a demi god with abilities that could make her godlike herself. Kora however just wants a normal life and despite herself she starts to fall for Orion. Orion himself realizes that he might not be able to end this the way he always has. That Kora has worked in deeper to a place inside of him he thought was broken.

                   This story is still on  Wattpad, but it is also pending review for Hinovel

Split souls- This is based on a dystopian future where demons rule the land. where they are in high number fog blots out the land. there are all sorts of levels of demons. The highest being Acolytes. Humans are pets and treated horribly, but there are free humans that fight. Savon is one of these humans. However he is only part human, and that creates distrust in the rest for him even as he has grown up with them. Kayla realizes that Savon is not some dark hiding demon waiting to destroy them, but possibly their only way to stop them. She isn't the only one either. However the enemy also knows that with Savon being half human and half acolyte he is the perfect tool to use to bring more demons over. He after all is the perfect living balance of both sides.

Dying to Wake- This is actually a loose interpretation of the fairy tale sleeping beauty. In this story it is sleeping beauty's daughter Vanity that is trapped in the world of dreams. As true loves kiss is the only thing that can wake her they have to send others into Vanity's dreams to meet her and see if she can find her true love. Hunter is sent to try, and he isn't human, doesn't believe that he'll even be chosen. The only reason Hunter comes is because his own told him to. Commanded it of him and he must obey. His witch wants Vanity's life and magic for her own. 

More Than a Game- This story follows Mirage who is pulled into a Purgatory world and must pass challenges and trials to make it back home. It started as a simple Halloween fun, but ends with Mirage fighting for her life in a world run with creatures and demigods that feed off the mortals and their tribulations as they come through. Once more this purgatory world is simply waiting, waiting for when judgement is to fall the mortals and that time is close. Mirage learns that she is in a race against time to gain the favor of one that will bring the rest to her world. If she doesn't gain the favor and become the one, then utter chaos will be fall the world she wants to go back too. A world that she might not see again if she can't make it through this land and trials first.

Moral Choices- This is a story about ragnarok and the siblings that are destined to bring it. Each sibling is foretold a part in the end of times. They were feared, cast out, treated as vermin and raised to be the creatures they feared. However what happens when what is foretold is not what comes. It has always been know that the freewill of mortals cause change. What happens when the ones who are to devour the world have their hearts stolen by the very mortals they are to destroy? (I love mythology, I check out all sorts of mythology from different countries when looking for a new creature in my stories.)

    This story is fully available on goodnovel- link in bio

Cursed Vows-This is about a man who is cursed to marry over and over as he spurned a witch and her advancements. Her love for him is not real, but how do you get a sociopathic witch to understand? You don't, and Ethan doesn't even care anymore, he doesn't want a wife, he doesn't even want family any more. He just wants to be free of it all, free him and his brother from the torment. Ethan might be cursed to do all the wrong things and make his wife hate him, but his brother Cristiano is cursed to kill any that say they love him. When Ethan is forced to choose again he picks Corin, and Corin is not like all the others. She isn't blinded by the magic of the spell. she realizes somethin is wrong. After all how do you just wake up married? As the two try and find common ground to not hate each other, it leads to an even deadlier realization. that loving someone can kill too.  (Book 2 is Cristiano not yet up Cursed Love)