Mission 1

I had the strangest dream, I had died on duty taking on the point for my squad. Pretty sure there was a trip wire placed on the doorway set to detonate on impact. I wasn't too surprised, casualties were frequent. I was merely another number added to a statistic on the KIA list for the military. Now where shit got weird was I could recall waiting in a huge line as far as I could see and then some.

So called God was waiting for me at the end. He seemed a lot more different than I had imagined, less British sounding. But he asked me what my greatest desire was, strange to say I don't know why I said what I did. However he said he was going to fulfill my request, the rest was a blur. I could feel a growing headache as I tried to recall anything further.

It was mostly bits and pieces, I could remember something about a brother and a pretty woman named Maze. That was definitely a strange name to have. Then there was some arguing about father or something. I remember I felt burning and warmth and the same time, two sides of a coin on sensation. Pain and comfort at the same time.

The headache grew, and soon I found my eyes opening to see a broken skylight. There was glass near me, I could feel it cutting my skin. The scarier thing was the sticky, wet sensation growing under me. Lifting my hand I could see red, most likely my blood. Did I fall from there? I don't know what the fuck is going on right now.

I was then rudely interrupted from my confusion by two sets of beefy arms picking me up and holding me so I couldn't move. Then a pretty face emerged from the shadows, a fair skinned blonde woman with beautiful green eyes. She didn't seem amused with the situation we were in.

It seems I made a rude landing in some rich lady's house. I might be screwed, before I realized what happened. She then spoke for the first time in our meeting.

"Talons, make sure to keep him from moving. Now, tell me before I have your body split up seven ways and buried in different countries. Who and what are you?"

"I'm terribly sorry about breaking your nice window, but I don't know where I am right now. My name is- my name is." I repeated, the earlier headache creeping it's head back once I tried to remember. I struggled a little more with what I could muster and remembered only one name. "My name is Kaz, that's all I can remember I swear. I'm not sure what you mean by what I am, but I'm just a regular person like you miss.

That was not what she wanted to hear I guess because she hotly gestured to one of the Talons. Next thing I know my vision changed, I was looking straight at her face but now it was like I was falling. My point of view bounced a couple of times before I realized I was looking at her from the floor.

"Holy shit," I somehow said with my severed head.

"You bitch! Who cuts someone head off like that, how the fuck am I still alive?" I screamed.

Taking a step closer to me, she picked up my head by the hair and plopped it back on my neck. Soon I could feel my head reattaching itself back to its body. Walking back she looked at me like I was stupid.

"Normal people don't survive losing their head mister, Kaz was it? You have the count of three till I run out of patience."

Before I could say anything, I golden light shined from my body pausing her counting. Next thing I know I had some sort of gold flying bat thing come out of my body. It flew towards at the shocked woman before it started talking.

"Well hello there meatbag, I am Mazikeen queen of Hell. I demand you release my servant before I torture you till you turn into a vegetable," came the cocky female voice from the bat thing.

"Who the hell are you?" She shouted.

"Man humans are so dumb, bitch I just told you who I am."