Reunited

"Ticket please" security said. You have never been so nervous and excited at the same time. You were gonna see your old best friends. They forgot about you when they created 5sos. You needed them more than ever now. Your parents were getting divorced, your getting bullied worse than ever, and worst of all, you promised them you would never hurt  yourself again. You broke that promise yesterday. You needed Ashton to tell you jokes with that contagious giggle, you needed Michael to bring you to a party and take your mind off things, you needed Calums hugs and him being overprotective like a brother, and most of all you need Luke to stay up all night watching chick flicks on netflix and cuddle you while he kissed your cut wrist even though it broke his heart. You loved Luke but never had the guts to say it before he left to date girls who were a million times prettier than you could ever imagine to be. Well apparently people only remember the beautiful skinny people they know. You just... thought they were different. Anyways, you were front row so hopefully you might at least look a bit familiar to one of them.
Your wish came true. Calum saw you dancing and did a double take causing you to smile uncontrolably and blush. He shot a look at Michael and gestured to you with his eyes. Michael remembered you too! You wish you knew Ashton better. You've actually only talked on the phone and skyped maybe 2 or 3 times before they were extremely famous. Michael was trying to be subtle so he carefully elbowed Luke and nodded in your direction. Luke saw you and had the biggest grin on his face. You turned away and began to cry. You thought you would be happy to see Luke but it broke your heart and you couldnt stand to look at him. You managed to get a glimpse of him through your blurred vision. He let out a tear and the fans 'awwed' assuming he was tearing up to the song which was Beside You. Your heart broke and you ran to the bathroom. Why? "Why would Luke cry over a worthless shit like me?" you said accidently out loud. Thankfully no one else was in the bathroom. You just couldnt believe you could fuck up that bad. You sat in the stall for the rest of the show and girls came in the bathroom talking about how Luke was still crying sometimes. You remembered that you hid your blade in your purse. You connected the cold metal to your skin and slid it slowly. Just then you heard a familiar voice. "Y-y/n"...