The boys

"No" Luke said annoyed "I was just checking on her" he looked at you while you were still looking at the ground. "Oh hey y/n" he said perkily. "Hey Mikey" "What no hug?" he asked. Luke shot him a look warning him it was a bad time and Michael knew exactly what to do. He got on the floor creating a semi-circle. Michael looked at you for a second trying to figure out the problem. It took him a good 3 minutes before he caught on to Lukes subtle gesture towards your wrist. He let out a shocked gasp but seeing the worry on your face he sighed and comforted you. You hear a knock at the door and Cal walks in followed by Ashton. "What is it with you guys going into girls bathrooms?" you joked trying to lighten the mood. They all let out an uncomfortable sounding laugh which worried you again. "They do smell much better" Ashton said also trying to cheer everyone up a bit. You guys decided after quite a while of talking and catching up on the cold bathroom floor that maybe you should find somewhere else. They invited you to the bus and you all stood up. You immediatly got dizzy and fell back down. You didnt realize before how deep the cut was and next thing you know all you hear is sirens and some tears.
You woke up in a bright room which scared you slightly so you closed your eyes again. It feels like you have been sleeping forever. You looked to the left and saw the boys lined up in chairs comfortably sleeping on each others shoulders. But where was Luke? You sat up reached for your phone on the side table. The date under the time stood out to you. It cant be the 29th, the concert was on the 2nd. Whatever, your phone was probably messed up. The door opened and Luke came in with 4 coffees. "Hey Luke" his eyes widened and he dropped the coffee, waking up the boys. They all stared at you. "Whats wrong" you asked it looked like they had been crying. They all ran over to your bed and hugged you at the same time. "Ok guys seriously whats going on?" they looked at each other. Luke finally spoke up "we thought you were dead, you have been in a coma for a couple months and the doctor said..." you could tell it was getting hard for Luke to talk now "well, he said you would never wake up" Luke sighed. "Wow, well at least im here now thanks for staying gu... WAIT what about the tour?!?!" "Chill y/n, it ended 2 weeks ago we have been waiting since then we havent left once" Calum explained. "And Luke never let go of your hand" Michael mumbled causing Luke to blush. "Awww Lu..." the doctor barged in "Sorry to interupt but we need to run a few test on Ms. Y/l/n here"