I'm sorry...

You couldnt figure out the voice but it made you cringe. It brought back so many memories. The answer was so obvious but you were so distracted you couldnt think. You held your breath so they wouldnt hear you. But of course, being you, you fell and the stall open. Your eyes were glued on his pale blue ones as another tear fell from them... it was Luke. "What are you doing in the girls bathroom?" you stupidly asked attempting to break the silence. He still could barely speak from the shock. "I uh... well actually... you see..." "Are you okay Luke?" "I'm sorry I just really missed you" "I missed you too..." you said suprised he knew who you were. He looked at your wrist and you swear you could see any sign of happiness leave his body. He looked up at you innocently and you fell to the floor balling your eyes out. It was only a few seconds before his warm body joined you on the floor.
He held you in his arms. "Y-you promised us..." he said now crying. This made you break down into even more tears. "Im so s-sorry" you had been crying so much you could barely speak or even breathe at this point. He realized this and tried to make you feel better. He tightened his grip and rubbed your back becauae he knew that calmed you. He turbed you around and connected his adorable boopy nose to yours. "I promise its gonna be ok" he reassured you. "Thanks Luke" "Can i see your phone" you handed it over sort of confused on what he was doing since you guys were having a 'moment'. He started typing and gave it back "Heres my number, there is a couple more shows on the tour so i wont be around for a few months but if you ever need to talk no matter what, text me" you smiled at him knowing he would always be there for you. Your eyes locked again which always gave you a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach, but you liked it. "You know i really missed you y/n"Luke said as he started to lean in. "I missed you more" he smirked because he knew you were always competitive. Your lips were almost touching and you could feel his hot breath. The door suddenly burst open ruining the moment "Wooaah sorry, was i interupting something" you recognized the voice but you were too embarrased to look up.