New people: New Enemies

"Scourge..." Mr. Green mumbled.

"Mr. Green..." Scourge Mocked and grinned wildly.

"You're late. We have a new student, his name is Bone." Mr. Green said while nodding at Bone.

Scourge turned his head to look at Bone. Icy blue eyes glared into Bone's shiny green eyes.

"Please be nice to him!" Mr. Green smiled.

Scourge grunted and walked to his seat in the very back. 

"All right, as you all know we have a test today! Bone, I know it's your first day here, do you have a computer?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, I do." Bone replied.

"Great! Do you know how to access the hub?" 

"Yes."

"Perfect! There is a survey you can take at the bottom of my page, everyone else, I'll be right back with the tests!" The teacher said then walked out of the room.

Bone sighed quietly and grabbed his computer from out of his bag. He placed it on the desk and signed on. He was on the page when his computer was slammed shut. Bone was able to pull his fingers away from the keyboard just in time before the screen came crashing down. There was a hand with a white glove on and familiar emo arm warmers.

"Hey."

Bone looked up to see the same icy eyes from earlier.

"You're not going to answer me?" Scourge scoffed.

Bone shrugged.

Scourge pushed the computer off Bone's desk, it landed with a thud.

"Talk dammit!" Scourge growled as he slammed his fist on the desk.

Bone stayed silent, "What's this brat's problem?"

He heard footsteps coming from behind him. Two cats came to Scourge asking if everything is okay. Bone assumed there his friends.

Scourge stared at Bone.

"He's on thin ice." Scourge mumbled and flicked his ear. He walked away along with his friends.

Bone picked up his computer just in time before the teacher came back.

Bone kept his mouth shut for the rest of the period, everyone else did too.

When the bell rang everyone got up and headed out. Well... Everyone except Bone and Scourge.

While Bone was putting away his computer he felt a hand on his lower back.

Bone turned around and locked eyes on the smaller cat.

Scourge opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Mr. Green.

"Scourge, I need to talk to you." Mr. Green stated.

Scourge grumbled and removed his hand from Bone.

Bone sighed in relief. He didn't want to hear Scourge's squeaky ass voice or look at his dirty blue eyes. Heck, he didn't even want to hear the name Scourge.

Bone decided to give Scourge a little nickname that suited him to a tea. The next time the subject of that wanna-be cool cat came up he would use the nickname.

He walked out and headed to his next class. Bone was introduced multiple times throughout the day and was always placed in the front of the class.

Lunch was towards the end of the school day, around 1:19 pm. Bone was prepared to sit alone and look like a loser when someone smacked the back of his neck.

"What the-" Bone turned around to see brick smirking up at him.

"Haha, hey!" Brick laughed.

"Was that really necessary?" Bone said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, not at all, BUT! How's school going so far?" Brick asked.

"It started off horrible, but got better." Bone stated as he followed Brick to a table.

Brick raised an eyebrow, "What happened?"

"Some cat 'bullied' me in Mr. Green's class." Bone sighed.

"You? Bullied? What did they look like? What was their name? How tall were they?.." Bone zoned out the rest of the questions.

Bone remembered he wanted to say something to him, but was interrupted. What was he going to say?

"BONE!"

"Huh?!" Bone said snapping at of his thoughts.

"Who was he?!" Brick asked.

Bone opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by the bell.

"How long was I zoned out for?!" Bone thought.

"Damn, text me later who it was, catch you later man!" Brick said and padded Bone's back on the way out.

Bone got up and headed to the rest of his classes. Once they were over he headed to the gym where the cheerleader tryouts were taking place.

He walked in and was stopped by a rather tall she-cat.

"Are you trying out?" She asked.

"Me? No, I'm just here to watch." Bone spoke.

"Aw, how about you try out! It will be fun!"
She said as she led Bone to the middle of the gym.

"W-wait, I really don't-"

"I'll take your bag for you!" She smiled and ripped it off of Bone's back.

Bone was left standing there with other dudes who want to join... Unlike him.

"Okay, everyone! We'll start by testing your upper body strength-"

BANG!

The gym door swung open and a familiar brown-haired tom walked in... With a Brat right beside him.