Chapter 5~

(Still Jeordie's P.O.V.~)

I swallowed and asked "Umm...W-What?"

He stepped closer to me and said "What you said in the car wasn't very nice, Jeordie. What was that you called me? A pervert?"

I scooted back on the bed and said "Y-Y-Yeah..."

He smiled and said "Oh sweetheart...You haven't seen perversion yet...But you will. And your lesson starts now."

I tried to run, but he was quicker, and he grabbed me. He clamped a hand over my mouth, and pushed me up against the wall, with my back facing him.

He pulled his hand away from my mouth and, and pinned my wrists together. He brought his lips to my ear and said "Now, let's have some fun, don't you think baby?"

He dragged me out of the room and too his bedroom, and threw me onto the bed. I tried to get up, but he jumped on me, and sat on my hips.

"Nuhuhuh, where do you think you're going baby? Don't you wanna have some fun?"

I shook my head and said "N-No.."

He smirked and said "Aww that's too bad...But sadly, I can't let you go...I wanna see that pretty little body of yours, J."

Next thing I know, he pulled open a drawer and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He smiles and said "I'm into some kinky ass shit...Hope

you don't mind...You'll get used to it."

He took the handcuffs, slide them through one of the rails on the headboard, to where one end was on one side and the other was on the other side. Then he cuffed my wrists, and they were snug on my wrists.

I tried to find a way to get out of them, but there was no way out. I looked up at Brian and saw he was staring down at me in amusement.

"Aww poor baby....Fighting his way out like a trapped animal...It's turning me on a little, really."

I looked at him with pleading eyes, and felt them water. "Please...Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry for what I said in the car, I was scared! Please...Just let me go back to my room and you won't have to see me again for the rest of the night."

He just smiled and said "Sorry cutie, but I can't do that. I understand that you're sorry, but you can't take back what you said...You just can't. And you'll have to face the consequences of your mistakes...It's a part of life that we all have to face one way..."

He stopped for a second to pull my dress up to my stomach, exposing my light pink tights and my pink lace panties underneath.

"Or another."

His eyes were glued to my crotch, and he licked his lips. He gently pulled down my tights, and started rubbing the inside of my thighs, and leaned down and started kissing them. I whimpered and pulled at my restraints, but couldn't get free.

He chuckled and said "Cute panties, but they need to go." With that said, he hooked his fingers through the waistband, and quickly pulled them down to my ankles.

This couldn't be happening...I was just praying this was a really fucked up nightmare, and if I tried hard enough, I could wake up..But it was real...And no one could save me now.

"Don't worry, baby...I'll make sure to make you cum hard, and I'll swallow every last drop."

And that's when I felt his hand wrap around my member. He slowly started moving his hand up and down, and I was having a panic attack.

"Mmm fuck...I wanna fuck you so bad...You're so fucking cute and innocent."

He leaned down and kissed the head of my member, and move down my shaft. I felt his tongue move up and down my length before he took me in his mouth. The tears that were burning my eyes, rolled down my cheeks. I didn't want this..I didn't want any of this.

He started bobbing his head quickly up and down, and the sounds of his moans were now burned into my memory. He slowed down his pace a little to look up at me. I saw his brown eyes were dark and clouded by lust and whatever sick desire he could think of.

And just like that, he quickly starting picking up the pace. I didn't want this man touching and violating me, but my body was going against me. My body enjoyed the "pleasure" it was getting, and I couldn't stop it.

"P-Please...Stop."

He ignored me, and only moved faster, causing member to throb. He pulled away with a 'pop' and smirked.

"Mmm you're close already? Wow...You must really want me, don't you?"

He quickly pumped me before taking me back in his mouth. A few minutes later, I felt a tight knot in my stomach form. He said "Come on baby, cum for me...You can do it, just let it go...Mmmm fuck, you're so hot..Cum for me, you know you want to."

I tried to hold it in so bad, but after another minute, I couldn't take it anymore. I whimpered and came

In his mouth. He moaned around me, and pulled away, swallowing what could have been my future sons or daughters.

He smiled and said "Fuck babe..That was so hot. If I can make you cum that quickly, I wonder how long you'll last when I'm fucking you."

I didn't pay attention to what he said, I was too busy crying my eyes out. This man just molested me...He

made me feel dirty, and I'm even more scared of what else he'll do to me. He uncuffed my wrists, wiped his mouth, and said "Dinners ready..I'll bring your food to you if you'd like." Before walking out as if nothing happened.

The guy at the shop was right...I am just a fuck toy...And now, I'm this evil mans fuck toy.