Chapter 1

"Jade what the hell! Were running late!" Josh yelled from the living room.

"Coming" i yelled back.

I imedietly run down. Josh grab my wrist and pulled me into his motor bike. He gave me his extra helmet.

By the way let me introduce my self.

I am Princess jade Collins most of my friends called me Jade i am 22 years old. i have a hazel eyes, burgundy red hair that falls over my waist. . and this guy who is driving is Josh drake steel he is a son of a most powerful man here in new york but he is such a party animal Joke! He is one of my 5 bestfriends. Who are they youll meet them later..

We arrive at the club in time the line was so long but josh dragged me in the entrance. But when the guards saw josh thet imiedietly open the door for us to enter. When we enter he dragged me again in the V,I,P room. When we entered i saw Cedrick, shane, Patrick and brandon. I was shock from what i see. They were flirting with the girls whos on there laps but i just shrugged it. And went for a seat i settle beside shane and josh on my other side.!

"So whats up, why dyou guys called me." I send them a death angry glare.

"Nothing we just want your presence around.!" Shane answered with a little chuckle.

I yelled" what the hell you did just call me for nothing. You want me to watch you flirt with those bitchs." I was now furious i stood up and exited the V,I,P room i headed at the exit of the club. When i slip i was going to fall when someone catch me!
We stared at each other he has a emerald eyes. He has a perfect face he was perfectly handsome. I imidietly stood up and face him.

"Thanks for catching me!" I smiled.
"Your so dumb nexttime dont be stupid." He added..
. After that i decided to go home. I ride a cab for 10 minutes. When i arrive at my apartment i straightly went to my bedroom and throw my self at bed not even planning to change to my pyjamas.

I woke up beacuse of the banging door. I realize that the noise was from my apartment door i quickly got out of bed and headed at the door. I opened the door without looking at the hole. When i opened the door  i saw. SHANE,JOSH,BRANDON,CEDRICK and PATRICK. Every one of them was holding a boquet.

"Our baby girl please forgive us for making u mad!" Brandon started.

I let them enter my house.

"I will just forgave you if u 5 will make me the best lunch ever since its already 10:30am" i evily smiled at them..

"Ok fine" shane added
"Sounds good" cedrick
"Ok me and patrick will get the ingridients." Brandon added
"Me and shane will prepare the table" cedrick replied.
"Josh u go prepare the kitchen that were gonna use.!"brandon ordered.

I let them mess my kitchen while i took a shower.

Jade's pov

Its now 4 years since i met this 5boys who help me alot.

Throw back. 4 years ago

I was walking at the street it was getting dark when some guy pulled a prank on me the guy held a knife and ask me if im gonna kiss him or he will cut me into peaces well i am a black belter in taekwondo and some marcial arts. I also know boxing.

"Are u gonna kiss me or ill cut you!" The crazy man asked me!
"Never" i yelled but before he walk towards me i punch and kick him that cause him for falling. When he was on the ground i step at his hands. There were 4 guys who got out from nowhere the one was holding a camera.

"Wooh. Cool down bro its just a prank!" The men with the camera yelled. So i pulled the man that was on the floor up.
"Dudes you shouldnt do that again. What if i killed this guy!" I told them with a smile and thats how our crazy friendship begins.

---------------end of flash back------------------

I was done showering, i got out from the bathroom and grab a under wear bra. I grab my white shorts and a black cute longs sleeve that hugged my curveness well i really am not a girly sometimes. After drying my hair i went to the kitchen. I was amaze of the great smell of the food i quickly sat down at the table while the guys serve the dishes they made.

They sat down at the table. And we started digging the foods.

"This is good who made this bro" i asked looking at them.

"Brandon and me" patrick replied with a smirk.

"So we good now our little baby" shane asked me with a pleading smile.

"Of course my big brothas. So whats the plan today brothas.!" I asked them.

Patrick: i have a meeting later.
Cedrick: same for me.
Brandon: we will have a sight seeing.
Joshua: im going to check the clubs.

We look at shane waiting for his answer.

Shane: well i am praparing for my companies GALA tonight how bout you guys coming there its my party.!

"Sounds good for me how bout you guys!??" I watch each of them and they just nodded.

We spent an hour chatting and they decided to leave i was left home alone. So i decided to go out and watch a dress for tonight.

I imeadietly walk down at the parking lot. I started my sports car and drove at my favorate botuiqe.

When i got there. And entered the botuiqe. I was greeted with the sales lady.

"Good afternoon Ms. Collins nice to see you again" the sales lady greeted me.
"Hi ashley its nice seeing you again." I greeted her back.
"Ms. Collins can i get you something to wear." She smiled.
"Yes ashley i need a dress for tonights gala." I told her and she imeadietly entered a door. I saw a couch and sat there. Ashley walk towards me while holding a long sleeve dress that will end before my knees. The fabric was skin toned color and beaded at the breast part and it was perfect.

Ashley handed me the dress.
And i walk towards the dressing room i fitted the dress perfectly it huggeds my curveness. I decided to buy that dress and went to the fabulous shoe store. When i entered i was greeted by the manager.

"Well Ms. Collins nice to see you"the manager greeted me with a smile.
"Hi georgina i would like to see a cream stelitos."i smiled

She lead me at the V.I.P part of the store. She exited the room when i waited for her i recive a txt from Shane.

Shane: jade we will pick u at ur place 7:30 pm See yah!

Georgina entered with a 3 girls that was holding a box of shoes.

The first heels was so not perfect for the dress. The second was just plane i think it was good. But when the third box opened i fell in love with the heels that was beaded and shining.

So i chosed the 3rd box and went home. It was 4:30 pm i called my make up/ hair stylist artist before i went to shower just when im done changing into a loose shirt and a short. My bell rang. I quickly ran in the door and opened it i let george enter my make up / hair stylist enter.

He began his work while chatting with me. When his done it was already 6;30 i change into my dress and heels my make up was simple.
Just when im done my door bell rang.

When i opened the door. I saw a very handsome shane smiling at me.

"So were are the others??" I asked him.
"They are already at the car baby" he offered his arm i gladly took it.
When we exited my apartment i saw a lemousin the driver opened the door when i saw the inside i saw patrick,cedrick,brandon and joshua.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hi guys sorry for the grammar and spelling im not really good in english but i hope u will like it please vote and just leave your comments.

Lots of love
XoxoXoxo

Ps. Please invite your friends to read this.