Chapter 3

Jade's Pov.

I just arrive back at the Building.
I am now walking towards the entrance a Guy in black suit welcomed me and escorted me to adrians office. When i got infront of adrians office door i heard him screaming. But i cant under stand the words. I knock 3 times.

"Come in" adrian said in a low relax voice..

When i entered the door i was suprise seeing the receptionist very pale , crying and shaking i quickly ran towards her and hugged her..

"Shh! Relax darling" i whisperd at her she is hugging me back.

"Im so sorry i didnt mean to offend you erlier." She was still sobbing.

I turned to look at adrian. He was standing there staring at us i signaled him to come with me outside.

"Just wait here sweetie" i told the receptionist.

Adrian and me to the kitchen so that no one would hear us.

"Adrian what the hell did u just do?" I asked him.

"I just teach her a lesson" he glared at me.

"Look adrian you can teach her a lesson. By talking to her not screaming at her u did scare her" i stated.

"She did lie to me!" He said almost whispering..

"But still what if she passed out beacuse of shock!" I told him. Seriously.

"Ok im sorry ill never do it again" he stared at me pouting and giving me a puppy eyes.

"Look adrian dont apollogies in me you should say sorry at her atleast." I gave him a small smile.

"Alright then you go first ill just follow" he smiled at me weakly.

I walk back to his office.
And when i entered i saw tayler still shaking i quickly sat beside her. And hugged her. Then adrian barged in holding a bottle of water he handed the water to tayler and demanded her to leave and i was ordered to went on my office just when i entered my office i was welcomed with a bunch of files on the desk.

I arrange everything alphavetically
When my phone buzzed..

From: Cräzy Brändön

Baby girl we are taking u out for lunch @ the restaurant few blocks away from your work place. :))
Xoxo

I chuckled at his message.

To: Cräzy Brändön

Ok see you there Crazy brandon.:)
Xoxo.

I put down my phone and took a glance on my wall clock it was 11:55 i was done to arrange everything in proper order. I took my purse and coat and head to adrians office.

I didnt knock on the door i opened it and was shock of what i saw. He was making out with Shainah Gabriels the Super hot model in runway.

"Im so sorry to disturb you sir but im heading for my lunch date so ill go See yah later" i said while turning at the elevator just when the elevator door close adrian called me.

When the elevator opened i was so shock to see adrian sweaty and catching his breath.

"What the hell adrian." I yelled
He grab my wrist and stared at me furiously. "Your not going anywhere ms. Collins" he demanded angrily.
"Im going to lunch Mr. Feared and thats it." I quickly shook his hand in my wrist. And ran to my car i quickly drove to the restaurant.

When i entered i was greeted with my 5 haggard bestfriens. They look really tired and stressed.

"So whats up big brotha's" i said in a cool tone.

"Just shut up and order im so hungry as hell" patrick told me with a serious tone.

So we order for our food and while we are waiting we are chatting. The restaurant door opened reaveling a fresh Adrian and shainah. Walking towards there table that was located beside ours. I continued chatting with the boys. When a voice interrupted us..

"What a coincident" a familiar voice said.
"Yes adrian what a coincident." I turned to face him.
We stared at eachother furiously.

Shainah: would you please stop staring at my man. You stupid bitch whore.!! She yelled.

Brandon was about to stand up when cedrick pulled him down. And whispered she can handle that slut.

"And who do you think you are bitch for calling me whore did ur mother even tought you how to respect a person. Opss i forgot your mother passed away well your father opss i forgot he is with a slut right now. Oh im sorry to hear you poor little slut" i chuckled.

Adrian was shock about what i said. And the guys just chuckled.

"And please go away before ill take away your fame in just one snap." I added while smiling.

She raised her hand and was going to slap me but i catched her hands.

"Wrong move shainah i did warn u!" I stated while grinning at her evily.
"Shane would you get my phone at my purse and dialled Kathryn Evans number" i ordered shane.

Shainahs face was unreadable.

"Jade kathryn is already on the phone" shane handed the phone to me smiling evily..

Well i forgot kathryn is the Manager and head of  F.D.B inc. The biggest runway fashion show in new york where this bitch worked as a model.

Me: hey kathryn. How are you.?!
Kath: hey ms. Collins what can i do to help you.!
Me: cut the formality Kathryn i want to discuss something..! Meet me at France Restaurant be fast dont make me wait.!

Well the face of shainah was shock same with adrian and with that the door opened revealing kathryn. I was amused beacuse i did just hang up the phone. She made her way towards us. I let adrian and shainah sit.

"Hey girl howve you been i miss you" kathryn hugged me and kissed me.
"I miss you to so hows F,D,B status right now.!" I smiled.
We took the seat and when she saw shainah she hugged her.

"Oh shainah glad you meet the owner of where you work" she squeld.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yo! Wazzup dude's once again i want to apollogiez for the stupid grammar and spelling

Just hit the vote:))

And invite your homies to read

Lots of love
Xoxoxo