Chapter 2

The ride was fun we drank champaigne and talk about our crazy pasts when we arrive. There were paparazzi.. The first one who got out at the car was Joshua the second is cedrick the third was patrick the fourth was brandon and followed by Shane the paparazzi went crazy that was my cue. When i exited the car the paparazzi was busy taking photo or interviewing the boys but suddenly theres someone who yeld.

"Hey! Every body look. Its jade collins daughter of the most powerful man in brazil."

The paparazzi look at me and the flashes are around and i cant understand theyre question beacuse they were all asking together luckily the boys got me covered. We went inside the ball room. I let out a heavy sigh.

Well i forgot to tell you about my family.
Well my dad was the most rich man in brazil. And the reason why im here in new york. Beacuse i want a normal life but now its all mess..

Adrians Pov.

I cant stop thinking about the girl that i catch yesterday she was really beautiful im going crazy about her i wish i could see her again. Im now at the gala with my partners. I went to the bar and ordered a whisky.

"Bro! How are u. Last night was really fun the girl who i want to recomend to you for a Private assistant went at the club last night right after u leave" shane stated.

Well shane is my close friend our buissness is merge..

"Dude! Whatever lets just party.!" I chuckled.

"Yo dude she is here right now. Lets go so you can meet her.." He grinned.

We walk towards the V,I,P table infront of the stage there was only one lady her is facing me she is with 4 another guys they were laughing. When shane tapped her shoulder. She turned to face us..

"You" we exclaimed together while we stared at each other.

"So you guys know each other.!" Shane ask!

"No but this guy did call me a dumb and what was that. Right stupid!"she stared at me angrily.

"Im sorry im just drunk that time!"
I told her with a pleading eyes..

"Its alright then by the way thanks for catching me. By the way im Jade collins." She extended her arms for a hand shake.

"Adrian Feared" our hand shake was now cut.

"By the way sweetie the reason why we called you last night beacuse he is finding a PA you told us last week you want a job" shane added.

"Thats so sweet of you Shane!," she said sweetly

"Well the position is still open if u like.!" I said.

I hope she will accept so i could see her every day and be with her.

"When is the interview.?" She smiled i was realive..

"No need for interview youll start tomorrow 8:30." I smiled and bid my goodbye..

I was really glad she took the job.

Jade's Pov.

Now i already have a job im proud.
When the party ended the boys decided to sleep at my apartment beacuse they are already drunk and tired.

  -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-next day*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I was woken up beacuse of my alarm. i took a shower and change into my boxers and loose tshirt. I prapared breakfast for the boys. When i was done i was thinking of pulling prank on them i grab 2 frying pan and went upstairs.
I slowly opened the door were they all sleep. I bang the pan loudly.
That cause them to stand up quickly with wide eyes i was laughing at them and they stared at me evily.
They took a step forward and i quickly ran down they are running now trying to catch me but i was to late i got cornered. They tickled me that cause me to laugh loud and hardly after they stop i catcged my breath and told them that the breakfast is ready.

We ate breakfast together.
After my meal i quickly change into a fit black silk skirt pencil.
With a white cute long sleeve that fitted my body its perfect it shows my curveness and a black blazer.

The boys offered to wash the dishes i quickly went to the parking lot. And drove my sports car. After 10minutes of ride i finally arrive at Feared inc. I walk to the lobby and ask the receptionist what floor is Adrian Feared.

"Sorry mam but mr. Feared is not expecting you today." The girl said calmly

"Ms. We talk at the gala last night and he told me that im hired to be his PA." I calm my voice.

"You have any proof ms." She asked

"What! He just told me what else do i need to prove!" I started to whispering in anger..

"Im sorry. But you can get an appointment in 1 month goodbye" she smiled fakely.

"Ms. Your getting in my nerve. Im not going any where.!" I stated.

She was now calling a guard.. To guards walk towards me and when theyre about to hold me i quickly raised my hand to tell them stop..
They stop..

"You really dont want to be killed right so dont you dare touch or get near me.!" I told them angrily and walk past them. I walk towards the parking area wich was infront of the building entrance.. I slid down in my car. After 20 mimutes I was driving when my phone rang.!

???: hello Jade.!
Me: who's this??
???: its Adrian.
Me: oh great you called. I was from there when your crazy receptionist insulted me by calling your guards. So i will just go back home..

Adrian: just come back here and let me show you something..

I drove back to the office..

Adrian's Pov.

I arrive at the building in just quarter to 9 i was exited of seeing jade.

But when i got in my assistant office theres no sign of someone.

I quickly went back into the lobby and ask tayler if someone was here claiming to be my assistant. The girl with Burgundy red hair, hazel eyes she told me no one came..

I went to the security office and called all the securities.

I asked them if they saw a girl with burgundy red hair hazel nut eyes came. The two of security guards nodded they told me everything. I discovered that tayler lied..

My blood boild i was now furious i went back at the lobby.

"Ms. Tayler ridead to my office quickly!" I ordered her angrily i know that im so scary beacuse the looks on her face was so unreadable.

  ------------------office scene-----------------

"Ms. Ridead explain what happend." I demand her..
"This is what happened she claims to be your new asisstant. But she didnt bring her resumae. I told her that your not expecting her. And she can get an appointment for 1month. I told her to wait but she keep yelling so i called the security guards. To take her out." She stated..

"Why didnt you call me in the first place" i screamed at her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hi guy's what do you think of this chapter why not hit the vote and comment:))))

Guys please invite your friends to read this And please follow me..

Lots of love
XoxO xoXo