Plans For Destruction

A/N sooo sorry for the very late update, and I could iust blame it on school.. that's a good idea. School have kept me sooo busy, with tests after tests and state exams after blah blah.. that and I'm indecisive sooo. I hope you enjoy this short chapter, and don't forget to Vote/Comment/and Follow for updates.

Allanai's POV
"Owww... It still hurts." Keiynan whined as he rubbed his face. Everyone did low chuckles at him, smiling at the visible hand mark that was imprinted on his face. It was from last night and the bastard had kissed me. These lips do not belong to him. No no. "Well if you ask me, it's kinda your fault." Alexia implied with a shrug. "I mean, if you wouldn't have kissed her, your face wouldn't have been. Like it is" She pointed to the sunburnt.

I was actually proud of myself, and Alexia was right he deserved it good
And well. "Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt." Keiynan mumbled. I tilted my head slightly and shrugged, with a snug smirk painted across my face. Like the baby he was, Keiynan stuck out his tongue while buzzing it. Silence between us, we just stared at each other. Not a word came from the tent on the sandy beach. "Well, I'm going to go walk on the beach. Might as well enjoy our last day here rather than sit in a dull tent." The Australian accent broke the silence. It belonged to Luke, blonde-haired, tall, and average sized Luke.

He was a great swordsman, don't matter how the sword was shaped or its size, he could use a sword like he's been training with it for years. But his favourite would always be the katana that his sister gave him. It was long and curved like any other katana, had a great weight, and balance. But what makes this specific sword special ,was its japanese markings that were carved into it. '' they were carved into it from the hilt to the very edge of the sword. It was a sword that sealed the soul of its victim inside of it. And also cursed the ones who was cut by it making sure their fate was sealed. The sword was one that only Luke himself could hold, it was taboo for anyone else to touch it. Luke also had the power of the Sun God, he could draw energy from the sun, have the light heal others, and much more.

He stood at the opening of the tent raising his eyebrows, waiting for someone to come with. I stood up following behind him and shrugged, "Might as well." Everyone took time to process it, which didn't take much time. I mean I said something simple not very extravagant. All of the rest shrugged their shoulders in unison. "Yeah might as well" We all jumped up and ran out of the tent hearing a few "whoops" and "yeahs." The beach was basically deserted so we were able to do a little 'unnatural' tricks here and there.

Some of us jumped in the water, while others just builded sand sculptures. And I mean sculptures not just your little deformed sand castles. These were actually sculptures of real castles, people, superhumans, and much more. They all worked hard and meticulously, most definitely Keiynan. He was building a medium-sized sculpture of a mermaid. It was very detail you could see almost every scale on what I made out to be the tail. It was truly a piece of art.
I admired the art for awhile until something irritated my eyes. I blinked a few times. It wasn't sand. Nor was it an eyelash. It was more of an glare I shielded my eyes to see where it was coming from, but it was still bright.

The light finally stopped flashing in my face and I could make out two figures standing behind a cluster of rocks. They started to wave to get my attention, well I guess they were trying to catch my attention. I squinted my eyes to see who they were. With no luck I just started to walk over to the rocks. As I walked closer, I could make out that the bodies belonged to a male and female. The hot sand crunched against my barefeet, the walke seemed to take forever. And that's when I realized that they were further away than what I had perceived. I finally reached the cluster of rocks to find that the two figures was Alexia and Luke. Which would make sense, why the sun was looking directly on me.

"About time you made it. " Alexia shouted, leaning on a rock.

"For like two hundred years me and Lexi thought we were going to die of old age." Luke added. I sighed and stared at them with annoyance. "It did not take me '200 hundred years'" I tried my best to imitate Luke's Australian accent. " and plus its not my fault you guys were a billion miles away."

"We weren't 'a billion miles away'" Luke copied my voice perfectly. I rolled my eyes towards him and stuck out my tongue. "Anyways proceed with telling me, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS WANT?!?!?!?" The two stepped back knowing how things could get when I get frustrated enough. Alexia put her hands up in surrender, "No need for all that n ok w do we?" She raised an eyebrow with her hands still in the air. Luke followed suite his eyes roaming around the beach frantically. Alexis put her hands down and began to explain what was going on and th wit plans for destruction. "Soooo. . Are you in ?" She asked me after she stopped explaining. I looked towards the beautiful sand sculptures and howb they were extremely detailed. I looked over the beach the au err scion still going back and forth through my mind like a game of tennis. And I finally came to a conclusion, "Sure why not"