Aftermath Part Two

Two Years Later of Zero Requiem...

"It's been two years since the death of the 99th Emperor - commonly known as the Demon Emperor - Lelouch vi Britannia, resulting in peace all around the countries. The citizen of the newly re-established Japan and Britannia, all celebrated the anniversary. Just like last year, the royal family was seen to be visiting the cemetery housing the fallen royal family member's burial. In other news, Zero and his squad are now on their way back after a 4-month mission to suppress the uprising rebellion from ex-Britain nobles. This is Milly Ashford, reporting."

"Well? What do you think?" A green-haired female asked the smirking black-haired male on his seat. "I mean, I still feel guilty for faking my death. However, we didn't plan on me living since it was a gamble. I'm glad that Euphie also woke up. Cornelia won't be a bother anymore and lastly, they can take care of our naive sisters." Lelouch gestured to their two closest elder siblings; Schneizel and Cornelia. "Still have no plans on your next steps?"

The immortal male just shrugged. "The world doesn't need another Zero yet. It's not like I can't switch with Suzaku anytime when he gets home." C.C. sighed, remembering their risky switch one time to help plan on how they could suppress the annoying nobles. She stood up from where she sat. "Be careful, boyo. We don't want anything to sacrifice anything we worked for."

As she glided out, Lelouch scoffed. "Witch. Of course not. I was the person who worked hard for it."

The Next Day...

The dark-violet-clad figure jumped down from his Knightmare. A few soldiers and knights also exited from their Knightmares or the van they've used. Zero strode forward, bowing appropriately to the Empress - who decided to meet them - in a Japanese bow of 90 degrees. "The mission was a success, Your Majesty. The few corrupt nobles were caught and placed in the royal prison. We did meet a few resistance but it was a bare minimum resulting in few injuries and few deaths."

Nunnally smiled tightly, feeling the resentment bubbling up but tampered it down. "Good. There'll be a small banquet later. Please-" Nunnally was cut off by a ring that echoed through the big area filled with people that worked under the Empress. While it wasn't prominent, Suzaku tensed up under the guise he was wearing as only one family could contact him in dangerous situations. The people surrounding them all paused as the dubbed messiah hero fetched a phone out of a compartment in his garments. "Apologise, Your Majesty. This is an emergency line." Zero replied with a small bow, receiving a startling smile from the addressed royalty.

Cornelia, Kallen, Ohgi, Schneizel, Tamaki, and Kaguya all stared at him along with Empress Nunnally. Zero moved to answer. "Zero." A female voice rang out on the speaker. "A moment, C.C." Zero replied, connecting the phone to the new helmet's earphone.

"Can you rush here?"

"Why?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because Zilkhistan invaded the area and now is in Shanma's clutches?"

Zero took a deep breath, showing outward twitches of energy before bowing and turning away from his lover's sister. "Why didn't you start with that, witch? Where is he?" Hurried footsteps retraced his walk back to the Knightmare he pilots.

"Safe for now but wounded. Jerry already patched him up and we're in the geass safe bunk. Hurry up cause it's cramped here. I might use my money to expand this area." Zero let out a dry chuckle. "C.C. I hope you have enough money because I don't plan on saving the area."

"Oh no, we're transferring to another plot of land that Anya owns this time. Somewhere around the Philippines, I hope. They have such a bountiful harvest of food and the sea." Zero was already on take-off after the sentence, leaving behind a baffled group of mixed Japanese and Britanians.