Part 5

Nathan’s POV

We reach the hospital and Gabe jumps out rushing inside with me and Silas on his heels. When they wheel Sang away behind the doors Gabriel starts yelling at the nurses holding him back. I go over to him and put a hand on his shoulder he collapses onto the floor and starts mumbling incoherent nonsense but then all of the sudden he stops breathing. Shit he’s having a fucking panic attack.

“Shit! Silas Gabe’s having a fucking panic attack!” I yell toward him. He rushes over and we crouch down in front of him as the others come rushing in, North yelling of course.

“Guys, Doc Gabe’s having a panic attack!” I yell at them. That shuts North up for about 2 seconds then he starts yelling again while Doc rushes forward and kneels in front of Gabe.

“FUCKING CHICKEN SHIT!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SANG BABY AND WHAT THE FUCK CAUSED GABE’S FUCKING PANIC ATTACK!!!!!” North bellows.

“Mr. Taylor! That’s enough!” Mr. B yells losing his cool, hard mask of confidence. I look back toward the Doc as he tries to get Gabe to come back.

“Gabe come on come back Sang’s going to need you when she wakes up. We need you to come back.” Doc says. Right at that moment Gabe takes in a big gulp of air and starts breathing again. “That’s it welcome back Gabe.” Dr. Green says patting him on the shoulder. He stands up pulling Gabe up with him. I rise next to them and help the Doc take Gabe over to a chair and sit him down.

“Mr. Griffin report.” Mr. B commands. As I recount what happens and what we saw North gets louder and louder and by the time I finish the nurses start giving him dirty looks.

“Be quiet Mr. Taylor otherwise you’re going to get kicked out of the hospital and won’t get to spend time with Ms. Sorenson when we get to see her.” Mr. Blackbourne states. North quiets and sits in the chair next to Gabe. As soon as Mr. Blackbourne opens his mouth to say something the white door that Sang was behind swings open and Dr. Roberts walks out and looks around. He spots out team and heads our way.

“Hello gentlemen. I presume you’re with Sang.” He states when we all nod he says something that no one in a hospital likes to hear. “I’m afraid I have some bad news…”