🅂🅄🄼🄼🄴🅁

Alex's POV

"Are you ready?" I asked because he is taking forever "Yup! I'm here" Zander said "Let's go to school!" He excitedly said "Why in the world are you excited for school? As far as I know everyone in our school hates it" I said "I finally have something to do! Instead of me staring in front of the the screen" Zander complained. 

"You got a point.. but still" I said "Who cares~ We'll get out of hell soon anyways" He said. 

-School- 

"Hello class! Did you enjoy your summer?" Professor Dex asked 'Yeah.. definitely did not sleep for the whole summer' I thought. "Yes!" Everyone in the class shouted. "Anyways since it's the first day of class again.. I will be nice and won't give you homework" Professor Dex said. 

"Bet that Professor is going to give us a project instead" I whispered to Zander "Yeah.. It's just the first day" He whined. Suddenly Professor called us "Alex! Zander! Are you two listening from the back?!" "Yes!" Then he started teaching again. 

"Let's try not to get detention on our first day" Zander said.  

(Time skip)⑆

Zander's POV

Mom

: alright take care 

Mhm.. Goodnight:

12:30 am

May 20, 2019 (2:10pm)

: Zander we will go to the beach after your class. Do you want to come?

 Yeah why not, Can Alex come? ☺:

:Okay, just ask her first

                                          Seen 2:10pm

-

"Alex wanna come to the beach with my fam?" I asked "Hmm... I'll ask my parents first but sure. It's been a while since I've been in the beach" Alex said "Alright, I'll pick you up later" I said. 

-

"Yah! Alex are you done?" I asked "Yup! Let's go" She excitedly said "You took 30 minuets.." I lowly said. "I HEARD THAT YOU IDIOT SANDWICH!" She shouted from outside. "How in the world did you hear me, you have elephant ears or what?" I teased "You really want me to hit you" She sternly said "No-" 

If someone would bully me and asked me if I am scared of them.. NO DONKEY I AM MORE SCARED OF ALEX THAN YOU. 

-Beach- 

"Wait can you swim still?" I asked, she doesn't like the ocean because of her terrifying experience. "Uhh... I'll probably just stay on the shallow areas or walking around" Alex said. "Alright, but let's go!" I exclaimed. I can be mature sometimes, but we still have that kid side of ours inside. 

"Want watermelon?" Alex asked and I nodded, my parents are also here with us but they're swimming and I mean with dolphins. 

"What are you going to do for collage like what course?" Alex asked and I think for a sec "Probably med course?" Unsure of my answer "Yours?" I asked "... I want to be a writer" Alex said "A writer? Cool, I would read your stories first and be your number 1 supporter" I happily said then she laughed. 

"C'mon let's swim please" I said "Ugh.. fine only if you won't let me go when we're at the water" She said "Alright!" I dragged her with me as she screamed "Slow down! Gee" She exclaimed as I laughed. Its fun having a friend instead of me being a loner at school. 

"I SAID DON'T LET ME GO!" She shouted as I had fun teasing her "Okay okay you don't have to hit me" I laughed "If I die I'm going to haunt you" She threatened me "My best friend haunting me? No problem at least I know someone is protecting me" I said "I- idiot" She lowly said. 

-going home- 

"Hey Zan I had fun today again, thanks for inviting me" Alex said "No nee to thank me, besides this is what we do most of the time" I said "So see ya tomorow again!" I said then we bid goodbye. 

-May 20, 2019-