𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮

"sorry, (y/n)! But can I ask you a favor?" your eyebrows clashed as soon as you heard Kirishima asked for a favor.

Kirishima wasn't the type of guy to ask for favors because first of all, he usually gets to do favors for others, then second of all, it's unusual.

You placed your phone down before turning to him fully, twisting your heels to face him with your arms crossed on your chest, "what do you want, Eijiro?" you asked, leaning on your left feet.

Kirishima pouted as he began fiddling his thumbs, "so uhm...I'm supposed to go with Bakugou tomorrow to attend a party." he was hesitant to say it at first.

"yeah, so what does it have to do with me exactly?" you hummed as you waited for him to answer.

"Well that's the problem...I forgot that my schedule is already booked for tomorrow." Kirishima scratched his head as he laughed awkwardly, still finding it hard to explain the details to you.

"How about Sero or Denki?"

"Well yeah, I asked them too but Sero has to go home tomorrow and Pikachu won't be here tomorrow for their thesis." Kirishima looked really apologetic as he explained it to you with a soft look in his eyes.

One thing you've been avoiding all this time is being left alone with Katsuki. Reason? Well, you and him used to be a thing before but since it didn't end up well with you two, you departed ways before you two had ever gotten to college.

Most people never knew about it since the two of you never actually went and said it publicly that you two dated in highschool, but there are things are better being left unsaid.

Kirishima saw your troubled face and decided to walk towards you before he placed his arms around your waist, making you look up to taller person with your brow raised.

"Sorry, babe. I don't have anyone to ask this favor. You know Bakugou isn't the type of guy to just get along with everyone, right?" Kirishima placed a kiss on your forehead before he let his finger played your hair, "besides, I'm sure it'll be fun there!"

"Hmm..." you still sounded hesitant about it as you thought it wasn't a good idea but Kirishima couldn't let his friend go alone and he doesn't want you to get bored inside the house, too.

"Okay, so how about we make a deal?" He said as if he thought of a good idea, which also piqued your interest.

"I'm listening."

Kirishima took his arms around you before he took something from his wallet, before finally handing it on your palms. Your eyes immediately dilated in shock as soon as you realized what he handed to you.

A black card.

You looked up to him with a rather happier mood now, Kirishima had no choice but to sigh, "I'll let you use this, buy anything you want with it, spoil yourself out. Only if you do me a favor, just this once. What do you say, sweetheart?"

Who are you to refuse money? You nodded your head excitedly, "you know how much I love you, right?" you grinned widely as you gave him a peck on the cheek, placing his premium black card in between your middle and index finger, before turning away, you waved the card in the air.

"So spoiled." Kaminari and Sero popped out behind Kirishima with a sly grin on their lips.

Kirishima had no choice but to shrug his shoulders as he turned to the other way, "Money are meant to be spent."