𝐲/𝐧

"Wait, so you're saying...." your closest friend from high school named Asui pointed you with a rather shocked face, "you got kicked out of your apartment?"

you nodded your head before you slammed your head on the table as you whined, "ugh. the old hag of a landlady forced me to since her son is staying, she did return me my money tho."

Today marks the day, when you got kicked out of your apartment, with no home to return to and still having a nerve to attend your reunion with your former highschool classmates from Yuuei.

Whatever. I'm gonna let loose tonight!

"Do you want to stay at my place, dear?" Momo caressed your back, as she asks you. All of your girl friends began to reach out to you but you were quick to decline.

"My babes, I don't want to bother you, okay? I'll be fine, so let's just enjoy the reunion today!" you didn't want to bother your girl friends since you know they are also busy with their lives now that you all are in college.

You felt a hand wrap around your waist, making you turn only to see Ochako pouting while resting her chin on your shoulder, "don't hesitate to ask us if you need anything, okay?" she said, worry was visible in her eyes.

It was a Friday night when everyone from Yuuei decided to meet up again in order to catch up. Everyone greeted each other, exchanging conversation as if graduation never happened.

You smiled as you finally got a chance to laugh around without a worry about anything. Everyone talked about random things but it was fun. Even in the Yakiniku restaurant, everyone was really digging in, taking the chance Momo and the former class rep Iida gave them since they went ahead and paid for the food.

The evening is a time of reward after the daylight efforts are made, when it feels good to enjoy the simple pleasures and ready oneself for the world of dreams.

All of you talked about things you all went through during highschool and to be honest, it was therapeutic since it made you forget about your problems for a while. But as soon as you glanced at the watch on your wrist, you couldn't help but snap back to reality.

I can't stay longer here. I still need a place to stay.

"excuse me for a minute." you excused yourself from the rest of the class and pushed your seat back with your legs.

With her head tilting, Jirou asked, "where are you going, (y/n)? Want me to come with?" she asks but you simply tapped your stomach before you excused yourself.

"It's fine, Jirou~ just going to do a quick look at the restroom."

Jirou nodded, as you left the scene immediately and got out of the place, but instead of going right at the restroom, you used the back exit of the yakiniku restaurant with a help of a service staff. The exit door led you to an alleyway, and there you took out a packet of cigarettes and took one stick, lighting it on your lips as you scroll through your contacts. Crouching down on the pavement, only the light from your screen can be seen illuminating the dark alley.

You scrolled through the contacts of some of your friends, and when you say friends, they were some friends that you shared some common interests with. And those people you knew were all friends with benefits, fuck buddies, or whatever term you call them.

"You're here after all. I was looking everywhere for you. Iida is getting drunk, you're missing out, (y/n)." You heard a voice call you from behind, making you stop on what you're doing before taking the cigarette from your lip and smiled at him.