Chapter 1

I woke up in my uncomfortable, hard, orphanage bed, hoping today will be the day. I dragged myself out of bed, I was so tired because I was up late last night watching Bratayley, My fave YouTube channel.
I got dressed in my Bratayley shirt, some denim shorts and knee high socks and slippers, the concrete floor was cold. I flipped my brown hair over my head and fastened it into a high bun and watched some recent Bratayley vids while I waited for some families to arrive.....

A couple of hours later 2 families arrived at literally the same time, one family wanted a young child and the other family wanted a child between the age of 10 and 13, that was me!!
There was 6 other kids between the ages of 10 and 13, 4 girls, 2 boys and me! whoever the family was, had a huge range of options.

The mother had Dark brown/black hair and the father had brown hair, there were no other children with them but I instantly knew they had more kids because I watch them everyday on YouTube, they're names are Caleb, Annie and Hayley!! this was bratayley's family!! OMG I literally freaked out! we had to say a few things about us so I said "omg Katie and billy I watch ur vids on bratayley literally everyday I love you so much and I really wanna meet your kids one day!!" and then Katie smiled and said "oh honey how sweet, thanks for watching our videos! I'm sure the kids would love to meet you too and that's why we've decided to adopt you!!" "welcome to the family!" said Billy.
"omg thank you so much are u serious this is my new life OMG I love you so much!! thank u thank u thank u thank u!!!"
"Come on, get in the car sweetie, let's go pick up the kids..." said my new mom.