Chapter 4

When we got home we ate our pizza and had some icecream and donuts for desert as a celebration for me joining the family.
Annie and Hayley started giving me a house tour but I already knew were everything was from watching their videos, Hayley, Annie and Katie&Billy's bedrooms are upstairs, the lounge and kitchen are on 2nd floor down and Calebs room is downstairs!! See, I already know where I'm going!!😉 I was told that I was sleeping in Annie's room and tomorrow we are going shopping to buy some stuff for our room but tonight I'm just sleeping in Annie's bed with her!! Caleb was downstairs playing minecraft (of course) so I went down to say goodnight to him and get to know him a little bit more.
I walked downstairs into his room, this was our conversation....
Me "I just came down here to say goodnight, so night!"
C "wait Abby.."
me "what?"
C "your actually really nice and since we aren't actually completely related... wanna hang out sometimes?!"
me (omg did he just ask me to hang out!!?) "okay..."
C "wanna sleep in my room tonight?"
me "umm I sleeping with annie tonight but I can sleep with you tommorow because me and Annie's room will be getting painted and renovated.."
c "okay goodnight Abby"
me "night"