Chapter 7

at 4:30 annie and mommy helped me set up my homeschool program!! after we did that, hayley and daddy fixed some Mac and cheese for din dins and we all ate.. I was starting to get nervous about sleeping with Caleb so I decided to chat with him... we walked down to his room and he sat down on the bed with me, this is our conversation.....
C "look ur not that bad but I know I can't date you because we're sort of related now"
me "rigghhht...."
C "so don't think I'm going to like date u. k?"
me "I know. I don't want to!!"
c "well let's just be friends then!"
"okay so where am I going to sleep?" I asked
" u can just sleep with me"
"okay"
I went and changed into my pjs, and me and Caleb sat and chatted for a while.
then after a few hours (10pm) we curled up in bed together, it was a bit cold and he started snuggling with me but we are siblings and annie always sleeps with Caleb so it's okay!!
I woke up really hot and sweaty, so I went to have a shower, but the door was locked so I went upstairs to ask mom who it was. I walked upstairs and Hayley and Annie were eating breakfast, mom was making a smoothie and daddy was filming the dogs and Annie and Hayley eating. Caleb must be the one in the shower. I went back downstairs and knocked on the door "Caleb!?" I said. "what. " he replied. "are u showering?" I said.
"yeah why?" he asked.
"coz I wanna use the shower!!" I said.
He came out with his towel around his waist but he had no shirt on
"no looking" he said as he walked out.
I walked in and had a shower in the disco shower! it was awesome!!