*4*

"Okay class that was it for today. Have a nice day" Jeongin heard the teacher Mr. Lee say as his class started to back their things to leave school. As Jeongin was about to leave class Mr. Lee called him.

"What is it, Mr. Lee?" Jeongin asked Felix as he approached him at his table.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be a tutor for Hyunjin," Felix asked Jeongin who just smiled and did a small nod, but deep down inside knew this wouldn't go so great. You see, Jeongin and Hyunjin are kinda frenemies since they don't dislike each other but they are both trying to get on the same football(soccer) team. Stray Kids. So, this whole tutor thing would either go okay or they would nag on each other to the end of the world.

"Great. Can you maybe text Hyunjin yourself and tell him?" Felix asked with a smile also backing his stuff, ready to go home. Not long after both Jeongin and Felix were out of the classroom and already outside of the school.

HyUnjIn

Me

Yo loser

Guess who is gonna be your tutor...

HyUnjIn

You have gotta be kidding me...

Why did you even say yes??

Me

I had no choice!

It was Mr. Lee

You know we are all soft for him

HyUnjIn

Yeah that's true

Well...

Every Wednesday at my house?

Me

Soooo... today?

HyUnjIn

: )

Me

Ugh...

I'm on my way then

What's your address?

HyUnjIn

Xxxxx xxx xx

                      Me

See you soon then

"Hey," Hyunjin said as he opened the door Jeongin who just went inside without responding. Confused Hyunjin just shrugged and asked him if he wanted anything to drink which he just got a simple no as a response. Leading the other upstairs Hyunjin was a bit disappointed in Jeongin behavior but maybe he just was tired or something.

"So let's sit down and get this over with. You have the papers, right?" Jeongin said as he sat down and started talking about the subject to Hyunjin who listened intensely it seemed but slowly his attention wasn't on the papers and the subject but rather on the other who kept talking. He was quickly snapped out of his trance as he made eye contact with the younger.

"Are you even listening?" Jeongin said with a hint of annoyance in his voice making the other pout.

"Not really sorry," Hyunjin said with a fake pout making Jeongin roll his eyes.

"I won't be your tutor if you don't concentrate and listen," The younger said to the older who nodded, and then they continued their session.

An hour passed as Jeongin was already about to leave when Hyunjin stopped him.

"See you tomorrow in school and at training too, right?" Hyunjin said with a small smile towards the younger who nodded before leaving keeping his cold image, which only made Hyunjin sad but the younger didn't notice that.