Wriggling Day

Dave strode (( <-- every story containing Dave Strider has to include this verb )) in the direction of his favorite infuriated troll, contemplating his future actions. This could end in two ways: Karkat would flip his sh*t and kick him in the shins, or...
Dave wasn't sure what the second possibility was, but it had to be better than the first. He took a deep breath and approached the troll. "Yo, Karks, what's shakin '?" 
"Excuse me?" Karkat turned to face him with an almost disgusted face. "I assume that you're asking me how I am, but it's hard to hear through all the bullsh*t you spew. I'm fine. What do you want, *sshole?" He crossed his arms and glared through his curiosity at the Strider.
"Well, I, uh, heard it was your birthday. Egg day. Hatch times." "Wriggling day!" Dave chuckled. He easily masked his uncharacteristic nervousness with false confidence, shoving his hands into his pockets and arching a brow. "Fine. That. Anyway, do you want your present? Do you guys even do that sh*t or what?" Karkat simply rolled his eyes, insufficiently hiding the smile emerging from his expressions. "What the f*ck kind of question is that? Just cut the sh*t, Strider." Here it goes. The deciding moment. Dave stepped forward slowly while Karkat looked up in confusion. The Strider quickly leaned down to peck Karkats lips, and then stepped back an inch. He braced himself for a punch.
Surprisingly, the troll just... blinked. Dave opened his eyes and he could see the emotions flashing across Karkat's face. Anger, surprise, and a hint of indignation: it was all there. Instead of some sort of physical or verbal abuse, Karkat tugged Dave's collar down to his level and caught him by the lips, kissing him for much longer. This was...
Unexpected.
Dave pulled away eventually and said with a little breathless smile, "Happy birthday."
"It's wriggling day." Karkat responded with a sweeter tone than before.

((Aw yeah, OOC Karkat! Sorry, I have just come back to Wattpad and, realizing people were actually paying attention to this story (????!!!??), I just slapped some fanfic on here that I had written a long time ago (It was a dark time, and I was a naive tuna then). Anywho, I hope you found some pleasure in this.
As you can see, I'm a bit of a crap writer, and I can always use some ideas and constructive criticism!
(No, really, guys.
I need ideas.)
Goodnight, morning, or afternoon, readers! I wish you happy dreams and future chocolate.))