On a Very Special Episode...

I heard crying when I woke up and changed into a paint splatter shirt and blue jeans. I walked downstairs, yet again to a different house. Dad behind me.

"If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite twin." I heard her say. 

"Oh, come on now, darling. You know we love them both equally." Dad said behind me.

"Well, don't tell him that." Dad and I laugh. "No luck with Billy?"

"Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry even harder."

"Is that what you did with me?" I asked. 

"I don't know." He answered. "Oh. Care to dance, darling?" I looked at them confused.

"Oh!" She laughs.

"Mm..." He hummed.

"It's almost like we're on a date." She said.

"Mm! Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over." Mom laughs.

"And, that's my cue." I walk into the kitchen. I grab a bowl and the cereal from the cabinet and the milk from the fridge. I made a bowl of cereal. Dad came in.

"Do you know where the boys' binkies are."

"Yeah." I said with food in my mouth. I opened the cabinet labeled 'baby' and grabbed two of them. I handed them to him and I followed him into the living room with my bowl of cereal. The babies were laughing. I took another bite.

"Well, I don't think it's very funny. Why won't you do what I want?" Dad put the binkies were his ears should be.

"What's that, dear?" The babies started crying again and Mom laughed at Dad.

"That is not where those go!"

"Noise cancellation is not their primary function?" I sat down. The babies stopped crying.

"Ooh. Look, I think it's..." They start crying again.

"Vis?" 

"Mm." 

"What are we doing wrong?"

"Mom, it's how they communicate since they can't talk." I take another bite of it.

"Oh, don't worry, dear." He kisses her cheek. "We'll figure it out. Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another."

"Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help."

"Oh!" I get up and open the door. I walked away when I saw who it was and went to go sit back on the couch. She walked in and shut the door.

"Hiya, kids!"

"Oh, Agnes!" Dad grabs a pillow next to me.

"Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face." I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise when I heard your new little bundles of joy were on a sleep strike."

"Oh? Who told you that?" I said with cereal in my mouth.

"Uh, my ears." The adults laugh.

"Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve."

"Oh, Agnes, you're a lifesaver."

"Wait, do I have to call her that." Mom shook her head. "Awesome."

"Aw." She said when she saw the boys.

"Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed... Actually, you know what? It would be... Just... Maybe we better not." I nodded when he said that. The babies continue to cry. Agnes looked at Mom and said,