Previously On

Sorry this one is short.

I woke up tied up with my head hanging down.Each one of the boys on each side of me trying to wake me up.

"Y/N! Come on. Wake up!" Billy yelled.

"Wake up!" Tommy echoed. I groaned. "Are you okay?"

"Just peachy, Tommy. We're tied up in Agnes' basement." I snap.

"Hey, don't go all sister on me. We need to get out." I nodded.

"I wanna try something." They nodded. "Just try and get Mom's attention." I say and start screaming for her.

"Mom?" We yelled over and over again.

"Please help! Mom!" Billy yelled.
"Mom!" We called again.

"She can't hear us." I whisper. "Um, I remember when Mom was pregnant with you," I sniffed, "She, uh, and Dad couldn't figure out a name for you. Dad wanted Billy and Mom wanted Tommy." I laughed softly. "They thought there would only be one baby." I felt a tear run down my face. "Then we got the miracle of," I felt like I couldn't breathe, "two." I sobbed. "I got two baby brothers who...who cried non-stop. Then grew to be five year olds." I cried. "And turned into the boys you've become."

"What are you doing?" Billy cried.

"I can't live without both of you."

"Is this a good-bye?" Tommy asked.

"I don't know what's gonna happen to us. I didn't get to say sorry to Mom. I didn't get to see dad after he went out for patrol for Halloween." I cried.

"Hey!" Billy said."You and Mom are the strongest women we know."

"We probably wouldn't have grown up the way we did without you." Tommy added.

"You know the urge to hug you right now is very high. But I can't move my arms." They laughed. "It's not funny." Instantly we were out on the street, in front of mom.

"Mom!" I said. I tried to look at the boys but someone pulled back.

"I know what you are." Agnes said behind me.

"Mom!" Billy said and she pulled tighter.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." She was panting. I was trying to catch my breath reaching toward my brothers as they were choking.

"You have no idea how dangerous you are." She said. "You're supposed to be a myth. A being capable of spontaneous creation." I choked. "And here you are using it to make breakfast for dinner."

"Let go of my children." Mom said.

"Oh, yes. You're children. And Vision, and this whole little life you've made. This is chaos magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch."