▪︎26▪︎

•─────────•♛•─────────•
❝sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ; ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀᴛɪsғʏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴛɪᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.❞
•────────────────────•

I was about to push him away, saying that we are in school but damn his lips

I was about to push him away, saying that we are in school but damn his lips. They are addicting. My main problem is that I have things for lips and his one just looks perfect and also feels perfect. 

Closing my eyes, I pressed my lips against his. His hand went on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He opened his mouth and grasped my lower lip while I did the same with his upper one.

Slowly, he pushed me back and my back was met with the wall. I bit on his upper lip lightly, he whined. "Don't turn me on, Eunji." He whispered, his lips brushing against mines whenever he spoke. 

Suddenly, I felt something inside my nose and in the next moment, I let out a sneeze. He yelped while holding his nose and moved back. "Omo!" I gasped when I realized that my head hit his poor nose. I saw his eyes watering a little and his nose turning red. "I-I'm sorry." I felt like crying. He was hurt because of me. I have experienced a hit on my nose and it hurts like a hell.

He stood still as I reached my hand for his hand and pulled his away from his nose. My heart shattered when I saw his red nose and a little blood coming from it.

"I-" I wasn't able to speak and instantly broke into tears. I hate when someone gets hurt because of me, especially my loves one.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. It wasn't your fault." He softly said taking out a handkerchief from his pocket and rested it on his bleeding nose. "Don't cry, I'm fine." He wrapped his other arm around my back and pulled me towards him. I let out a small sob on his chest but didn't let my tears fall and wet his shirt.

"I'm sorry," I repeated the same words three times in a row and pulled away. "I think I should go now." I picked up my school bag and opened the door.

"Eunj-" Before he could continue, I closed the door and sped walked away from there. I wiped my wet cheeks and went to Bora, who was sitting down against the lockers.

"Hey," I said, she looked at me and stood up with a frown.

"Why are you crying?" She cupped my face and brushed her thumbs on my cheeks. "Tell me that person's name and I'll beat the shit out th-"

"Stop. I'm fine. I just bumped my nose into a wall." I calmed her down.

"Hey, girls." Kai popped from behind Bora with a smile. "Wanna sit together at lunch?"

"Sure." Bora grinned. I removed her hands from my cheek and three of us started to walk towards the cafeteria. I just stayed silent while two of them were talking.