A Moment That Changed Forever 💕🔗

Obama was driving the pink golf cart, but realized the sunset was over the ocean so he took a left turn right before they would've driven into the water. Even though his driving skills were flawless, he found Harry Styles to be shaking as if he just barely evaded a car crash. "Are you okay?" the former U.S. president asked the silly singer. "I'm fine," Harry replied, although clearly still shaken from the event. Suddenly there was a bump. Obama wasn't paying enough attention to what was in front of him so that he accidentally ran over an old woman who appeared to be in her 80s maybe. Guess his driving isn't so flawless after all. Obama halted the cart, and he and Harry jumped out as fast as they could and rushed to see if the old lady was okay. She was dead.

"Oh my god," said Obama.

"You killed her," Harry added, shocked.

"This is so romantic," Obama accidentally said out loud. Harry's face turned red as he put his hand on the back of his head nervously, "Yeah, I guess it kinda is," he agreed. The two stared at each other in the eyes romantically for 12.8 seconds, before awkwardly retreating to the golf cart that was now green for some reason.

The two drove in silence until they stumbled upon a game of volleyball and decided to join in. Obama and Harry were assigned to opposing teams, and then the game began. Now volleyball was not one of Obama's strong suits, however Harry was actually really good at it. After a few rounds of Obama humiliating himself with his inability to return the ball, Harry had sent the ball to Obama, who finally was able to return it, but his aim was terrible and he accidentally used so much strength that the ball shot through the net at lightning speed and hit Harry right in the face. Logically Harry would have died from this instantly, but this isn't a logical story so all that remains is a tiny bruise on his cheek.

"Ow!" Harry exclaimed as he fell to the floor. Without hesitation, Obama rushed to his side, kneeling down to level with him. "Are you okay?" Obama said with such concern in his voice it was overwhelming. "Yeah, I'm fine," Harry responded as he sat up. "I'm so sorry," Obama said. He kissed his cheek where the bruise was and suddenly it disappeared. "Wow..." said Harry. The two remained silent after that moment, everyone else just staring at them. After 5 minutes, Harry broke the silence. "I should really be heading home." "Yeah, me too," said Obama. They got up and gathered their things and began to part ways. "Hey," said Harry. Obama turned his head back to him. "Will I see you here tomorrow?" Obama smiled. "Ok"