III party

Deena was sleeping peacefully on her bed, it has been long day she was tired. Someone pulled her blanket off and she got scared and looked who it was.

-''Oh its you'' Deena said taking breath.

-''Who else?'' John asked.

-''What are you doing here?'' Deena asked.

-''Kate asked you on the phone'' Josh said.

Deena got up and walked to the phone and picked it up.

-''911 what's your emergency?'' Deena said.

-''Haha funny'' Kate said.

-''So tell me your thing so i can go back to sleep'' Deena said.

-''Oh no you are not going back to sleep, there is this one party and you have to come'' Kate said.

-''Why?'' Deena asked.

-''Because we need a ride there and back'' Kate answered.

-''Ugh okay fine i will be there in 15 minutes'' Deena said.

Deena ended the call. She went to shower, changed her clothes and was ready to leave.

-''I left you some money on the table!'' Deena yelled to Josh and left.

She drove in front of Kate house and picked up Simon and Kate. After 20minutes they finally arrived there. People were already drunk dancing on the tables. They got out of the carz

-''See you later ladykiller we are gonna go sell some drugs'' Kate said and left with Simon.

Deena was standing alone watching Kate dancing on the table and Simon taking care of the money, they didn't wanted anybody to steal them, it was their only way get out here and Simon had family to feed. Deena was looking around until she saw familiar figure, it was Sam who was drunk. Sam saw Deena and walked in front of her.

-''Hi Deens'' Sam said.

-''You are drunk'' Deena said.

-''You should be too'' Sam answered.

-''No thanks'' Deena said with a smile.

-''You are not a bitch Deena you are very beautiful person'' Sam said, falter.

-''Good to know'' Deena said.

-''See you later Deena'' Sam said and left.

30minutes later Kate was drunk and Simon too, but not that bad. Deena went to look for bathroom and saw Sam again with some dude.

-''Come on Sam let's have fun'' he said.

-''No Peter..'' Sam said, trying go away.

-''Hey! She said no'' Deena said, walked in front of Peter.

-''Who are you? Do you wanna come too?'' Peter asked.

-''Fuck you'' Deena said.

Deena punched Peter on the face, grabbed sam hand and left outside.

-''Simon! Kate! We are leaving!'' Deena yelled.

Simon helped Kate in the car and Deena helped Sam in the car. Deena started the car and drove off. They arrived in front of Kate's house. Simon helped Kate out off the car and walked her inside. Deena started driving again.

-''Don't take me to my house'' Sam mumbled.

-''Then where?'' Deena asked.

-''Your place?'' Sam asked.

Deena drove at her house, got out and helped Sam inside. She took Sam in her room until she vomited.

-''I am sorry'' Sam said.

Deena helped Sam in the bathroom and went to get some fresh clothes for her.

-''Can i change your clothes?'' Deena asked.

Sam nodded and Deena changed her clothes, and washed her dirty clothes and put them to dry. She helped Sam on the bed and Sam immediately fell asleep. Deena fell asleep next to Sam.