VI. apologize

A few weeks have passed since what happened. Nobody haven't seen Deena after that, she has not attended school, just laying on her bed all day, everyday.

Deena's pov:

I don't know what to do, i though that we would be friends again... what was i thinking. Kate and Simon have been trying to get me up to school, but i don't wanna see her again. Fuck i hate this situation. I can't think anything else but her. I don't know, do i have feeling for her? I mean she is hot but bitch. Maybe i should talk to her again?

-''Deena'' Josh says, knocks on door.

-''What now?'' Deena asked.

-''I wanted to see how are you'' Josh answered.

-''Yeah i am fine'' Deena said.

-''You should really talk to her and go back to school everyone is wondering where are you'' Josh says, leave.

Yeah maybe i should...

Sam's pov:

I feel bad for what i did, why i did that? What i was thinking.... I wanna say her how sorry i am. Was i too scared to have feelings for her? I mean she is literally perfect how could someone not have feelings for her? Fuck i really think that i have feelings for her, but i don't have chance for her anymore. Should i go and apologize her? You know what fuck it i will do it.

Sam got up, took car keys and drove in front of Deena's house. She took a deep breath and walked to the door. She hesitated for a sec, but then knocked on the door. Deena opened the door.

-''Hi..'' Sam said.

-''What are you doing here Sam?'' Deena asked.

-''I am sorry what i did, i was stupid'' Sam said.

-''You literally told everyone that i used your friendship'' Deena yelled.

-''I know Deena, i-i am really sorry about that..'' Sam says, looking down. ''I just wanted to say that i am sorry i know that you will never forgive me'' Sam said, while her eyes are watering.

-''I don't know Sam, maybe maybe not'' Deena said.

-''Just come back to school, i will tell everyone that it didn't really happened...'' Sam said.

-''Yeah sure..'' Deena said.

-''I should go, see you tomorrow i quess'' Sam said, leave.

After that Sam told everyone that she came up with the whole thing. Deena don't know if she is ready to go to school tomorrow.

A/N: Sorry this is short, i have stomach flu or whatever it is, so its hard to write.