(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < SHORTY... (Natasha Rom.)>

So i just want to say that i was a lot out at the weekend like partying with a few friends and help in the garden and help my parents since my mum got Saturday her second vaccination and my dad is a little sick but they are both better now and i maybe drunk to much at once so i was a little blurry at 11:40pm till 1 am or so but then i was already a little more sober ;) but i wasnt completly drunk and know everything what happend so still proud of my self cause i wasnt in my life fully drunk hehe and i have to write to a compound ahhh.... yeah NOW HAVE FUN TO READ and thx to the guys who read this. mwuah ❤️😘
_________________________________

You were together with the one and only Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow and you were smaller then her what she loved because normally she was the short one but now you were there and only her can say it when the others called you tiny or so she would go bear mode what you loved from her but you still dont want to get called tiny.

You got a lot nicknames from Nat and the others. Normally you were completly fine with it and take the jokes but sometimes you were so overworked or dont have the mood for this kind of jokes and it pissed you off.

Only Nat sometimes see when its a good timing or bad but she also dont know it everytime. So you just storm out the room when you had enough and they felt guilty afterwards.

Flashback:
You just get home from a really exhausting mission and were already pissed because you get stabbed in the leg and couldnt bandage it at the Jet thats why you had to wait till u were back at the Compound and find the next first-aid-kit.

When you get home there were all sitting in the lounge o the couch drinking and having fun. (Nat was in the doorway and listend but before she was in her office working) You stumbeld in and looked really pale. Like you could faint any minute but then they started..

"Ohh look at our smurf she also changed her skin now Blue "

"Iss our baby hurtt" 

"Do you need  kussi,pussi on your woundy poundy" 

"Tiny get hurt guys look"

"I though you were tiny and skinny you could of get behind something"

"Our itsy bitsy Baby nawww"

At first you ignored it but after a time you get more angry. And then one of them steped over the line you know there were drunk but now you had enough.

*shouting* 
"OKAY GUYS I GET IT I AM SMALL BUT WHEN FOR EXAMPLE ONE OF YOU MOVED YOUR ASSES AND HAD HELPED ME ON THIS FU**ING MISSION THAN I WOULDN GET THAT INJURED AND I CAN A LOT OF COMMENTS BUT SOMETIMES JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BE QUITE WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING THAN SHUT UP!!!" 

They had now wide eyes, you never shouted and was more the nice quite type who just opened up to a few people and just have a few friends but can talk to them open but now you hated them atm because they cant stop at situations like that.

Tears falling down your cheeks not because your sad because your angry and exhausted. You stormed out the room and Nat hide fast enough so you wouldnt see her.

Now you were up in your room / bathroom and cleaned your wounds while having a breakdown, this time it was to much for you on one day.

Natasha stormed in the lounge where they all sitting again like nothing happend.

N:"Are you stupid or what SHE WENT ALONE ON A MISSION TO HYDRA AND YOU ONLY BULLY HER AND DONT EVEN THINK OF HELPING UAHHH YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE !!!"

And with that the Team were out they screw up and they know this ...

Natasha quickly get up to your room and heared your sobs quitly out off your bathroom. She rushed in and wrapped her arms around my waist to hold me up and to calm me down. After the breakdown and calmed down she cleaned my wounds and made bandages around them. We cuddeld up and with my head on her chest i slowly fall asleep with her heartbead and warmth around me.

Flashback ends

This event was now 2 months ago and now Natasha and I have an undercover mission in Germany for 1 month just the two of us.

We drove to the airpot ready to fly off in an normal plain and not in the quinjet or an private one of tonys so we dont look suspect. Just before we took off the Waitress spoke throw the mic and explained everything..

W:"So and atleast look up if all small items are safe and cant fall out of the place" she putted the mic away and steped into the cockpit to tell the pilot to start.

Natasha glanced at you and an evil smirk puled up on her face.

Y/N:"What?!" i asked her a little annoyed cause i didnt eat much and it was 4am.

Natasha:"Do you feel safe?" she whisperd in my ear and her smirk grew bigger and winked.

Y/N:"... i will hit you" i grumbeld out and looked out of the window but in reallife I tryed to hide the small smile cause of her cuteness and little joke from who i got butterflys.

She kissed my cheek and cuddeld up to me, nearly the hole fly Natasha slept on me but i didnt mind she was comfy and warm. I just though how could i get this luck to call her mine she really have a place in my heart what never could get replaced ... I just lover her with all my life also with her little jokes, she wouldnt want to hurt me with them so she only do them when she absolutly knew it was okay.

<3

________________________________________

-860 words

A little shorter (idk??) but still not short i think and i really like it I only did it because of the end with the plain because that was the idea haha but i tough there have to be a little more. The little more was bigger than i though but hey :) i hope you like it and if there are any spelling mistakes pls tell me see ya soon Yours Eike <33