1-THE MORNING AFTER

- sexual references | foul language | alcohol
You woke up on the couch, realising you'd passed out the night before. You look down at the floor to see beer cans and liquor bottles littering the floor, Wanda fast asleep on the floor next to the sofa. Someone's bra was hooked on the lamp and you could just see Buckys metal arm next to you but no Bucky, you stepped over Wanda and the bottles and headed to the closest bathroom, you lock the door and stand at the sink, looking in the mirror you see your reflection. You look like crap, dark eye bags and smudged makeup, messy hair and screwed up clothes. You didn't really give a shit because all the avengers had seen you looking a lot worse anyway, at least you'd had a goodnight, well you could nearly remember it and you had a pounding headache.
Suddenly you felt your stomach churn, luckily you where close enough to the toilet to lean over and throw up whatever it was you ate last night.. mixed with way to much alcohol.

"Hun, you okay in there?" You hear Wanda say through the door, she can hear you throwing up. A lot.
"Mhm, just a minuet!" You shout back, washing you hands and leaving the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! HOLY SHIT WHERE IS MY ARM" Bucky shouts from another room, clearly freaking out that he'd woken up with one arm. "Bucky its on the couch!!" You shout back.
You head into the kitchen, wearing boxer shorts and someone's hoodie you found on the couch. Tonys already in there stood by the coffee machine. "Morning dad" you say to him, startling him a little.
"Oh hey hunny, someone's looking a bit rough" he laughs while looking you up and down.
"I could say the same to you,  I'm guessing you joined in last night"
"I can't remember a thing, but i can tell by my horrific head ache i joined in." He says while looking through a draw for some paracetamol.
He makes you both a strong cup of coffee and some dry toast, about the only thing you can stomach right now without throwing up again.

Just as you had finished your breakfast and coffee, steve walks in holding a black Lace bra, "who's is this? It was erm.. it was in my bed when i woke up". You look at the bra in his hand before realising its yours, the one you where wearing last night. Also then realising your dad was sat right next to you, staring at steve. You walk towards steve, grab the bra from his hands and head straight to your room before your dad can shout at you. Back in the kitchen Tony looks as is he's about to kill steve, luckily Bucky walks in just in time. "Right. How the fuck do i put my arm back on."

You go into your room to see it's surprisingly tidy, just a few clothes thrown on your bed from outfit changes last night. You grab your towel and head into your bathroom to have a shower, their bathroom is places between yours and Steves bedrooms so you both share the bathroom, just before you nstart to undress steve walks in. "Oh crap sorry I didn't think you was in here" he says and instantly turns around to leave. "Wait steve, can you remember what happened last night? I can just about remember being in your room but not much else" you say, stopping him on his way out. "I can't remember much either, ill go look in my room to see if you left anything else in there" he then heads to his room while you shower.

After you've showered and thrown on some joggers and a t-shirt, steve knocks on your door. "Come in!" You shout over your music. He walks in the Door. "Well.. when i was looking around my room, i found this on the floor." He holds up an open condom condom wrapper. Yes. Open.
"Oh shit. Could be worse at least protection was used.." you say, making you both laugh, breaking the tension a little. You and steve had always been close and often flirted with each other in a friendly way but that was it, nothing much else has happened.
"Ill get rid of this and pray to god we where quiet last night" you both laugh again and steve leaves to dispose of the 'evidence'.

You pick up your phone to look through you photos from last night, there was videos of Clint dancing around the room and photos of tony passed out on the floor. You keep scrolling through the endless photos and videos until you get to some group photos and selfies, seeing these makes you realise how lucky you are, you've always been close with you dad but you never had other family growing up until the avengers and now you couldn't be happier.  They where all the family you never had.

It had gotten to around two in the afternoon before everyone was up and not throwing up anymore, everyone was sat in the lounge chatting about the night before. Everyone apart from Nat, she was away seeing her family on a mission and was due back in a few days which you couldn't wait for because you miss her so much when she's not around, she had always been like a big sister to you. You would always go to her for advice and tell her everything, she knew more about you than anyone else. She was the first person who you came out to as bisexual, most of the avengers know apart from your dad because you've always been scared of how he would react do you've decided to keep it quiet from him, you've known since you where 12 and first dated a girl at 15. But to your dad she was just a close friend.

You hear a buzz from your phone and a notification comes through from Nat, the message reading 'Hey hun, I'm coming back early so ill be back in a few hrs. My sister Yelena in coming with me because she doesn't have anywhere to go. See you soon xx''.
You had only met Yelena once at one of your dads famous party's, Nat invited her to meet everyone. You can remember the first time you saw her, she was wearing a black suit with a white lace corset and you two got along instantly, very very well. You realise you should probably make yourself look a bit more presentable and get ready for when yelena gets here.